Himachal Pradesh is synonymous with scenic beauty, serene landscape, and adventure sports. Literally, Himachal means the home of snow. Situated in the western Himalaya, Himachal Pradesh has several hill stations which are the most invade destination to locate respite from the scorching summer heat. Here, in this article, allocates go through some of the competently-liked hill stations, standoffish villages, lakes, national parks and wildlife sanctuaries of Himachal Pradesh.
The autumn turns out to be mild and luxurious, pulling after that anew travelers from everyone on the depth of the world to evaluate the affluent collaboration of birds and colonial pedigree. During the peak winter season, the hill station is carpeted later a thick addition of snow handily interesting the domestic travelers and pulling in thousands of skiers from every single one single one on the summit of the world.
Shimla, throughout the decades, housing several colonial buildings such as the Christ Church, George Castle, and Wildflower Hall that is now a decent hotel in Shimla; temples subsequently the Jakhoo Temple and Tara Devi Temple; and museums, is valued as an important cultural hub in Himachal Pradesh.
New Delhi to Shimla
Arrive Delhi Airport/Railway station and tilt to Shimla (350 Kms. / 08 Hrs.) the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snow capped Shivalik Mountains which offers some of the most fantastic views of the hermetic Himalayas. Enroute visit Pinjore Gardens or Ropeway at Timber Trail, Parwanoo. Arrive and check into the hotel. Evening easily reached to wander as regards The Mall and the neatly-known Ridge. Ridge is ably-known for its fantastic vistas of the valley and the Christ Church which is the most photographed landmark of Shimla. Overnight in the hotel.
After Breakfast Excursion to Kufri. Kufri is neatly-known for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride and One can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, after lunch sightseeing of various places in and harshly. Shimla mosques built in(1830), Vice regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to begin (1887), The Grindlays Bank (1912)- the world broad bank started by Robert Melville Grindlay, The Scandal Point and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall. O/N Hotel.
Shimla to Manali (265 Kms. 8 Hrs.)
Transfer from Shimla to Manali by surface Enroute visit Kullu valley, Beas River, Dashehra maidan etc. Arrive and transfer to hotel Manali. Evening forgives for perch. Night stay in Manali.
Manali (Local Sightseeing)
Morning takes effect-exploit to Visit the 450 years primordial Hidimbadevi Temple, the oldest temple in Manali, Tibetan middle & monastery, Vasisth village, known for its hot Sulpher springs Roerich art Gallery. Vashisth Temple, Solang Valley which offers a spectacular view of glaciers and snow-capped peaks..at an altitude of 3978 meters. Also visit Kothi, Rahala Waterfalls going not far and wide off from for the way. (Subject to weather conditions and road mammal admittance). Rest of the day is at leisure or takes a wander down the Mall road. Night stay in Manali.
Rohtang Pass (100 Kms. Round Tour)
Early daylight visits A place not to be missed Rohtang Pass, (51 Kms. / 3 Hrs.) from Manali at an altitude of 3978 meters. Also visit Kothi, Rahala Waterfalls concerning the quirk. (subject to weather conditions and road visceral get into). Rest of the day is at leisure or takes a stroll the length of the Mall road. Night stay in Manali. (Visit to Rohtang Pass not included in the cost. Subject to weather conditions and road being habit in).(As per Himachal Government Rowling outsiders not mixture realize the Rohtang Pass & Guest Have to Take Car from bond on Direct Payment Basis. ).
Manali to Dharamshala (280 Kms. / 10 Hrs.)
A make snobbish of 260 kilometers in savings account to the subject of the subject of the way stopping at Baijnath known for its Shiva Temple and accessory at Palampur swiftly-known For Tea Garden. Dharamshala is a hill-station lying upon the spur of the Dhauladhar Mountains roughly 18 km north-east of Kangra, It is known for its scenic beauty set amidst high pine and oak trees. Since 1960, considering it became the theater headquarters of His Holiness The Dalai Lama, Dharamshala has risen to international repute as The Little Lhasa in India. O/N Hotel Dharamshala.
Dharmshala to Dalhousie (145 Kms. / 5 Hrs.)
After Breakfast aspiration from Dharamshala towards Dalhousie after build occurring the local sightseeing of Places which includes, His holiness Dalai lama flaming at Mc Leodgunj, War memorial, Bhagsunath temple and Dal Lake. Reach Dalhousie in the evening. O/N Hotel Dalhousie.
Dalhousie to Khajjiar
Dalhousie has been named after the British Governor General of the l9th century, Lord Dalhousie. Surrounded by varied vegetation pines, dodders, oaks and flowering rhododendron. Local sightseeing of Dalhousie includes a visit to Manjula, Subhash Baoli and expression to Khajjiar 24 Kms. from Dalhousie surrounded by thick Deodar forest. Drive from Dalhousie to Khajjiar is awesome. O/N Hotel.
Dalhousie to Chandigarh (350 Kms. /7 Hrs.)
Transfer from Dalhousie to Chandigarh by Surface & stay overnight at Hotel Chandigarh
Chandigarh to Delhi (250 Kms. / 5 Hrs.)
After B/F check out hotel. Visit Rose Garden, Rock Garden, Lake. Depart for Delhi. On arrival drop at Railway Station/Airport.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- MAP Plan (Breakfast and Dinner).
- All Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Inclusive of GST
Terms & Conditions Apply
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- All transfers and sightseeing by given Vehicles and not for night drive.
- Fares offered in quotation are subject to availability. In case the same hotel is not available then alternate hotel will be provided with similar star category.
- Charges for AC / Heater will be extra and as per hotel to hotel basis.
- Visit to Rohtang Pass will be extra only.
- AC will not operate on Hills.
- Vehicles are on Disposal from Station to Station or Airport to Airport.
- Vehicle Charges are inclusive of all toll taxes / parking and driver allowance.
- If cancellations are made 30 daysbefore the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.