Himachal Pradesh is synonymous with scenic beauty, serene landscape, and adventure sports. Literally, Himachal means the home of snow. Situated in the western Himalaya, Himachal Pradesh has several hill stations which are the most invade destination to locate respite from the scorching summer heat. Here, in this article, allocates go through some of the competently-liked hill stations, standoffish villages, lakes, national parks and wildlife sanctuaries of Himachal Pradesh.
The autumn turns out to be mild and luxurious, pulling after that anew travelers from everyone on the depth of the world to evaluate the affluent collaboration of birds and colonial pedigree. During the peak winter season, the hill station is carpeted later a thick addition of snow handily interesting the domestic travelers and pulling in thousands of skiers from every single one single one on the summit of the world.
Shimla, throughout the decades, housing several colonial buildings such as the Christ Church, George Castle, and Wildflower Hall that is now a decent hotel in Shimla; temples subsequently the Jakhoo Temple and Tara Devi Temple; and museums, is valued as an important cultural hub in Himachal Pradesh.
Delhi to Shimla(343Km / 10Hr)
Drive from Delhi to Shimla, arrive Shimla It is situated at an altitude of 2160 m above MSL. Shimla known as “Queen of the Hills” was the summer capital of India during British regime. Transfer to hotel. Overnight at Shimla. Dinner At Hotel.
Shimla to Kufri – Mashobra – Shimla
Today leave to explore the nature’s beauty at Kufri, Mashobra and Tattapani. Back to hotel and stay overnight in hotel at Shimla.
Shimla to Manali(280Km / 10Hr)
Check out from hotel and proceed to Manali. En route don’t miss to watch the most beautiful and ecstatic scenery of Himachal Pradesh. Overnight in hotel at Manali.
Today take a walking tour to Hadimba Temple built with excellent wood carving. Vashisht village having hot sulphur springs and Tibetan Monastery. Evening free for personal activities. Overnight in hotel at Manali.
Manali to Solang – Rohtang Pass – Manali(130Km)
Today get ready for the most exciting part of your tour. This morning you will visit Solang valley, famous for its high Ski lift and spectacular views of glaciers and snow-capped mountains. There after (if weather permits) visit Rohtang Pass located at an altitude of 3975Mts. Overnight in hotel at Manali.
Manali to Dharamshala
After breakfast drive to Dharamshala. Arrive Dharamshala and check in at hotel. After you will visit Baijnath - the oldest existing Shiva temple in the country, War Memorial, Kanga Art Museum, Dally Lake, Mcleodganj. Return to the hotel for Dinner. Overnight at the Hotel.
Dharamshala to Local Sight Seeing
Morning after breakfastSightseeing of Dharamshala covering Official residence of Dalai Lama the exiled Tibetan Leader, McLeodganj, Dal lake etc. Drive to Dalhousie (4 hrs. 115 kms), situated at 2039 mts in the outer slopes of the Dhaula Dhar range with its natural beauty and natural surroundings. Arrive & transfer to hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Night stay in Dalhousie.
Dharamshala to Dalhousie(380km / 8hr)
After Breakfast we checkout from Dharamshala and Proceed to Dalhousie (4 hr). Situated at 2039 Mt in the outer slope s of the Dhaula Dhar range with its natural beauty and natural surroundings. On arrival check- in at the hotel. Rest of the day for leisure and shopping. Return to the hotel for Dinner. Overnight at the Hotel.
Dalhousie to Khajjiar
Morning drive to Khajjiar, one of the most scenic saucer shaped Plateau and is surrounded by dense pine and deodar forests, its beauty has further been enhanced by a small lake in the center. This place is also called the Switzerland of India and a stone brought from Switzerland has been installed here. Return to Dalhousie in the evening.
Dalhousie to Delhi
After Breakfast transfer to Delhi Airport/Railway Station.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- MAP Plan (Breakfast and Dinner).
- All Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Inclusive of GST
Terms & Conditions Apply
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- All transfers and sightseeing by given Vehicles and not for night drive.
- Fares offered in quotation are subject to availability. In case the same hotel is not available then alternate hotel will be provided with similar star category.
- Charges for AC / Heater will be extra and as per hotel to hotel basis.
- Visit to Rohtang Pass will be extra only.
- AC will not operate on Hills.
- Vehicles are on Disposal from Station to Station or Airport to Airport.
- Vehicle Charges are inclusive of all toll taxes / parking and driver allowance.
- If cancellations are made 30 daysbefore the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.