Himachal Pradesh is synonymous with scenic beauty, serene landscape, and adventure sports. Literally, Himachal means the home of snow. Situated in the western Himalaya, Himachal Pradesh has several hill stations which are the most invade destination to locate respite from the scorching summer heat. Here, in this article, allocates go through some of the competently-liked hill stations, standoffish villages, lakes, national parks and wildlife sanctuaries of Himachal Pradesh.
The autumn turns out to be mild and luxurious, pulling after that anew travelers from everyone on the depth of the world to evaluate the affluent collaboration of birds and colonial pedigree. During the peak winter season, the hill station is carpeted later a thick addition of snow handily interesting the domestic travelers and pulling in thousands of skiers from every single one single one on the summit of the world.
Shimla, throughout the decades, housing several colonial buildings such as the Christ Church, George Castle, and Wildflower Hall that is now a decent hotel in Shimla; temples subsequently the Jakhoo Temple and Tara Devi Temple; and museums, is valued as an important cultural hub in Himachal Pradesh.
New Delhi to Shimla Arrive
Delhi airfield / railway station and dream to Shimla (350 Kms. / 08 Hrs.) the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snow capped Shivalik Mountains which offers some of the most startling views of the hermetically sealed Himalayas. Enroute visit Pinjore Gardens or Ropeway at Timber Trail, Parwanoo. Arrive and check into the hotel. Evening easy to realize to to stroll regarding The Mall and the cleverly-known Ridge. Ridge is renowned for its stunning vistas of the valley and the Christ Church which is the most photographed landmark of Shimla. Overnight in the hotel.
After breakfast visit to Jakhu Temple situated a propos the highest peak of Shimla. After offering prayers and enjoying the panoramic views of Shivalik Ranges do something to Kufri where you can photograph yourself in hired Pahari or Himachal attires. Enjoy Pony riding or yak riding (at your own cost). Later perform to Naldhera which is expertly-known for its golf course and scenic beauty. Overnight in the hotel.
Shimla to Manali
After breakfast goal to Manali by road (270 Kms. / 07 Hrs.). Enroute visit to adroitly-known Kullu Shawl factories or enjoy white water rafting in River Beas (at your own cost). Arrive and check into the hotel. Evening pardon to wander on The Mall. Overnight in the hotel.
After breakfast visit to Hadimba Devi Temple , Club House, Vashist Bath and Tibetan Monastery. Post lunch visit to Solang Valley, famous for its picturesque location and adventurous behavior, enjoy lots of activities there i.e River Crossing/ Rock Climbing/ Rappelling / Paragliding/ Mountain Bike/ Zorbing/ Hot Air Ballooning / Pony Riding/ Cable Car etc. (at your own cost). Overnight in the hotel.
Early day leave for full day expression to Rohtang Pass (if weather permits). Rohtang Pass, at an altitude of more than 13000 feet, is the gateway to Lahaul, Spiti and Ladakh. Enjoy lots of adventurous proceedings there i.e. Skiing/ Snow Bike/ Pony Riding etc. (at your own cost). Enroute visit to Nehru Kund, Gulaba, Rahalla falls and Rani Nallah. Overnight in the hotel.
Manali to Chandigarh
After breakfast desire to Chandigarh (320 Kms. / 08 Hrs.). Arrive and check into the hotel. Visit to Rock Garden, Rose Garden and Sukhna Lake. Overnight in the hotel.
Chandigarh to New Delhi
After breakfast drive to Delhi airport / railway station (250 Kms. / 05 hrs).
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- MAP Plan (Breakfast and Dinner).
- All Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Inclusive of GST
Terms & Conditions Apply
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- All transfers and sightseeing by given Vehicles and not for night drive.
- Fares offered in quotation are subject to availability. In case the same hotel is not available then alternate hotel will be provided with similar star category.
- Charges for AC / Heater will be extra and as per hotel to hotel basis.
- Visit to Rohtang Pass will be extra only.
- AC will not operate on Hills.
- Vehicles are on Disposal from Station to Station or Airport to Airport.
- Vehicle Charges are inclusive of all toll taxes / parking and driver allowance.
- If cancellations are made 30 daysbefore the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.