Himachal Pradesh is synonymous with scenic beauty, serene landscape, and adventure sports. Literally, Himachal means the home of snow. Situated in the western Himalaya, Himachal Pradesh has several hill stations which are the most invade destination to locate respite from the scorching summer heat. Here, in this article, allocates go through some of the competently-liked hill stations, standoffish villages, lakes, national parks and wildlife sanctuaries of Himachal Pradesh.
The autumn turns out to be mild and luxurious, pulling after that anew travelers from everyone on the depth of the world to evaluate the affluent collaboration of birds and colonial pedigree. During the peak winter season, the hill station is carpeted later a thick addition of snow handily interesting the domestic travelers and pulling in thousands of skiers from every single one single one on the summit of the world.
Shimla, throughout the decades, housing several colonial buildings such as the Christ Church, George Castle, and Wildflower Hall that is now a decent hotel in Shimla; temples subsequently the Jakhoo Temple and Tara Devi Temple; and museums, is valued as an important cultural hub in Himachal Pradesh.
New Delhi to Shimla
Arrive Delhi airfield / railway station and hope to Shimla (350 Kms. / 08 Hrs.) the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snow capped Shivalik Mountains which offers some of the most startling views of the mighty Himalayas. Enroute visit Pinjore Gardens or Ropeway at Timber Trail, Parwanoo. Arrive and check into the hotel. Evening clear to saunter upon The Mall and the renowned Ridge. Ridge is following ease-known for its startling vistas of the valley and the Christ Church which is the most photographed landmark of Shimla. Overnight in the hotel.
After Breakfast Excursion to Kufri. Kufri is ably-known for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride and one can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, after lunch sightseeing of various places in and happening for. Shimla mosques built in (1830), Vice regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to begin (1887), The Grindlays Bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grindlay, The Scandal Point and The proficiently-known Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall. O/N Hotel.
Shimla to Manali
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Manali, ariive Manali afternoon , check in hotel and rest overnight.
After breakfast sightseeing of places in and around Manali, Like Hadimba temple, Manu temple, Vashisht Bath, Van Vihar and evening shopping at the local market. O/N Hotel.
Excursion to Rohtang Pass. Situated at an altitude of 3979 mtrs above sea level and 51 kms outside Manali is the sealed Rohtang Pass - the gateway to Lahaul-Spiti valley. It affords a broad panoramic view of the mountains. Here one sees the majesty of the mountains at its extremity and splendour. At the zenith of the p.s. the agree to breathe seems to glitter adjoining the snow as you see the length of all once more again herringboned ridges into the Lahaul valley. Evening at Leisure. O/N Hotel.
Manali to Chandigarh (320 Kms.)
Checkout from the hotel slope to Chandigarh. Chandigarh is the 1st planned objector city of India meant by the French architect Le Corbusier. The city was named after the mother goddess of attainment, Chandi, whose temple Chandimandu is a feature of the added city. Evening user-cordial for shopping and own events. O/N Hotel.
Chandigarh to Delhi (5-6 Hrs.)
After breakfast drive from Chandigarh to Delhi and on arrival check in to your pre booked hotel. Then after Refreshment visit Akashardham Temple/ or rest in hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel only.
After breakfast proceed to cover the rest of the City Attractions of New Delhi i.e. Parliamant House, Lotus Temple, Humayun’s Tomb, Quotab Minar and India Gate. Later evening back to hotel for overnight stay.
Delhi to Departure
Morning after breakfast visit shopping areas in Delhi. On time check out from the Hotel and proceed towards airport/ railway station to board Flight/ Train back to home.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- MAP Plan (Breakfast and Dinner).
- All Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Inclusive of GST
Terms & Conditions Apply
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- All transfers and sightseeing by given Vehicles and not for night drive.
- Fares offered in quotation are subject to availability. In case the same hotel is not available then alternate hotel will be provided with similar star category.
- Charges for AC / Heater will be extra and as per hotel to hotel basis.
- Visit to Rohtang Pass will be extra only.
- AC will not operate on Hills.
- Vehicles are on Disposal from Station to Station or Airport to Airport.
- Vehicle Charges are inclusive of all toll taxes / parking and driver allowance.
- If cancellations are made 30 daysbefore the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.