Golden Triangle Tours is a classic introduction to India especially for the first time visitors on holidays in India and also the introduction to the rich culture, tradition, and history of India. India's golden triangle is a tourist circuit which connects the national capital Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. It is normally realizable to obtain the vacation by coach or private journey through most tour operators.
The golden triangle tour is no doubt one of the ably-liked tourist circuits in India that offers a fabulous opportunity to marvel at the grandeur, glory and animate culture.
Delhi, The diplomatic capital of India, Delhi, makes occurring one of the cornerstones of the golden triangle in the country's north. Finding its genesis in the enjoyable Indian epic the Mahabharata, as Indraprastha, Capital of the Pandava princes, today the city has transformed itself into a toting occurring incarnation.
Agra is a medieval city upon the banks of Yamuna River was founded by Sultan Sikandar Lodi in 1956. It achieved fame as the capital of the Mughal emperors from 1526 to 1658 and remains a major tourist destination because of its many splendid Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Jaipur, the picturesque capital of Rajasthan stage name the Pink city was founded in 1727 by Maharaja Sawai Jai Sing II. It was the first planned city in India, sweetly laid out gardens and parks, handsome monuments and marvelous origin hotels, which were in the flavor of the quarters of Maharajas, are worthy of hero worship.
Delhi Railway Station / Airport
Hotel + Half hours of daylight Sightseeing Meet & Greet re coming on at Delhi Railway Station / Airport & transfer to Hotel. On dawn check-in to hotel, in afternoon visit Rajghat, Jantar Mantar, Parliament House*, Rashtrapati Bhawan*, & India Gate.
Overnight stay at Delhi. (*Drive Pass)
Delhi to Mathura / Vrindavan (160 Km / 3 hrs)
After Breakfast check out from hotel & steer to the Holy city Mathura. Mathura is the house where Shri Krishna was born and spent his minor years. On initiation check-in to your hotel. Afternoon visit the temples in Mathura. It is understood that Mathura City is the transcendental abode of Lord Krishna. It is not an unspecified material city, for it is eternally compound with than than the Supreme Personality of Godhead & Vrindavan. Vrindavan is just 15 km from Mathura, is choice major place of pilgrimage. It is noted for its numerous temples - both archaic and enlightened.
The proclaim Vrindavan evokes the playfulness and endearing characteristics of Shri Krishna. This is the wood where he frolicked taking into account the gopis and saintly-naturedly wooed Radha. Vrindavan is noted for its numerous temples. Overnight stay at Mathura.
Mathura to Agra Sightseeing (60 Km / 2 hrs)
After Breakfast objective to unconventional historical and romantic city - Agra. Enroute visit Sikandara - the mausoleum of Emperor Akbar. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Afternoon visit Agra Fort & The world ably-known Taj Mahal - the most panicky market of reverence built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his passionate wife Mumtaz and Also visit the Marble inlay making factories to express venerated workers making amazing marble crafts.
Overnight stay at Agra.
Agra to Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri (245 Km / 4 hrs)
After breakfast play a role to the Pink City of Jaipur. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri - gone the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar. Also visit the Buland Darwaza, the largest gateway in the world. On initiation at Jaipur, check into your hotel.
Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Jaipur Local Sightseeing
After breakfast begin for full hours of daylight local sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, "Gaitore" Cenetophs (Front View), go along amid a photo be credited afterward less at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & understand a photo baby book less at Hawa Mahal. Evening forgive for leisure. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Jaipur to Delhi (259 Km / 4 hrs)
After breakfast transfer to Delhi. On arrival check-in to hotel. Overnight stay at Delhi.
Delhi Halfday Sightseeing
Delhi Airport / Railway Station After breakfast begin for half day Delhi sightseeing. Covering India Gate, Qutub Minar & Lotus Temple. Afternoon transfer to Delhi Airport / Railway Station for your onward journey.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car.
- Inclusive of GST
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at personal disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched ï¿½ off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- All transfers and sightseeing by given Vehicles on 08 hrs/80 kms Basis and not for night drive.
- Fares offered in quotation are subject to availability. In case the same hotel is not available then alternate hotel will be provided with similar star category.
- If cancellations are made 30 daysbefore the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.