Golden Triangle Tours is a classic introduction to India especially for the first time visitors on holidays in India and also the introduction to the rich culture, tradition, and history of India. India's golden triangle is a tourist circuit which connects the national capital Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. It is normally realizable to obtain the vacation by coach or private journey through most tour operators.
The golden triangle tour is no doubt one of the ably-liked tourist circuits in India that offers a fabulous opportunity to marvel at the grandeur, glory and animate culture.
Delhi, The diplomatic capital of India, Delhi, makes occurring one of the cornerstones of the golden triangle in the country's north. Finding its genesis in the enjoyable Indian epic the Mahabharata, as Indraprastha, Capital of the Pandava princes, today the city has transformed itself into a toting occurring incarnation.
Agra is a medieval city upon the banks of Yamuna River was founded by Sultan Sikandar Lodi in 1956. It achieved fame as the capital of the Mughal emperors from 1526 to 1658 and remains a major tourist destination because of its many splendid Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Jaipur, the picturesque capital of Rajasthan stage name the Pink city was founded in 1727 by Maharaja Sawai Jai Sing II. It was the first planned city in India, sweetly laid out gardens and parks, handsome monuments and marvelous origin hotels, which were in the flavor of the quarters of Maharajas, are worthy of hero worship.
Delhi Railway Station / Airport
Hotel + Half hours of day Sightseeing Meet & Greet upon initiation at Delhi Railway Station / Airport & transfer to Hotel.
On dawn check-in to hotel. In afternoon visit Rajghat, Jantar Mantar, Parliament House*, Rashtrapati Bhawan*, & India Gate.
Overnight stay at Delhi. (*Drive Pass)
Delhi to Agra Sightseeing (216 Km / 3 hrs)
After Breakfast dream to unconventional historical and admiring city - Agra.
Enroute visit Sikandara - the mausoleum of Emperor Akbar.
On coming on check-in to your hotel. Afternoon visit The world renowned Taj Mahal - the most precious have enough keep of respect built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his fond wife Mumtaz and Also visit the Marble inlay making factories to flavor usual workers making incredible marble crafts.
Overnight stay at Agra
Agra to Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri (245 Km / 4 hrs)
After breakfast visit Agra Fort & feint in to the Pink City of Jaipur. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri - subsequent to the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar. Also visit the Buland Darwaza, the largest gateway in the world. On arrival at Jaipur, check into your hotel.
Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Jaipur Local Sightseeing
After breakfast establishment for full hours of daylight local sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, "Gaitore" Cenetophs (Front View), resign yourself to a photo fade away at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & divulge a photo fall at Hawa Mahal.
Evening easy to use for leisure. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Hotel to Jaipur Railway Station / Airport
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Jaipur Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car.
- Inclusive of GST
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at personal disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched ï¿½ off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- All transfers and sightseeing by given Vehicles on 08 hrs/80 kms Basis and not for night drive.
- Fares offered in quotation are subject to availability. In case the same hotel is not available then alternate hotel will be provided with similar star category.
- If cancellations are made 30 daysbefore the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.