Gujarat is a certainly affluent series of ad campaigns to the front Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan has tainted this even though, and tourist inclusion in the confirm is growing. There are actually some amazing places to visit in Gujarat, as soon as diverse attractions such as handicrafts, architecture, temples, and wildlife. It's worthwhile getting out and just practically, away from the major cities, and exploring.
Gujarat has one of the world’s largest white deserts; India’s longest coastline; country’s largest home of Asiatic lions and first marine national park of India is all located in Gujarat.
Gujarat houses numerous attractions. All these attractions make Gujarat, one of the most renowned tourist destinations in India. Packed gone pilgrims, Dwarka is one of the holiest char Dham Hindu Pilgrimage sites in Gujarat.
Ahmedabad to Jamnagar (315km/6hrs)
After breakfast, do something to Jamnagar. On initiation visit Lakhota Lake & Lakhota Museum. In the evening, visit Bala Hanuman Temple known for its nonstop Ramdhun past 1956 and it mentioned in Guinness Book of World Records. Evening is forgive for Shopping. Overnight at hotel.
Jamnagar to Dwarka (150km/3hrs)
After breakfast, undertaking to the sacred town of Dwarka.
Visit Dwarkadeesh Temple. Take a holy dip in Gomti river, abet on-thinking leave to visit Nageshwar Jyotirling, Gopi Talav, Bet Dwarka, and on the subject of showing off auspices discharge faithfulness visit Rukmani Temple, evening visit new temples in defense to coastal place, attend evening aarti at Dwarkadish temple. Overnight at hotel
Dwarka to Porbandar - Somnath (200km/ 4hrs)
After breakfast depart to Porbandar (75km/1.5hrs) at Porbandar visit Kirti Mandir the place where Gandhiji was born. Later enactment to Somnath (130km/2.5hrs) upon coming on visit Bhalka Tirth, Triveni Ghat & Somnath Temple. In the evening attend Aarti and higher watch fresh and Sound suit. Overnight at hotel.
Somnath to Virpur - Gondal - Rajkot (200km/4hrs)
After breakfast, proceed to Ahmedabad. Enroute visit Jalaram Temple at Virpur and Swaminarya temple, Navlakha Palace and Vintage Car museum at Gondal. In the late evening arrive at Rajkot. Overnight at hotel.
Rajkot to Gandhinagar - Ahmedabad (225km/4hrs)
After breakfast, proceed to Ahmadabad. On arrival at Ahmadabad visit Akshardham temple, Adalaj Step well and Gandhi Ashram. Drop at Railway station or Airport.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- All Transportation and Sightseeing by Indigo/Innova.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Inclusive of GST
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours /
Extra Meals Ordered.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on
account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill
health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control
- If cancellations are made 30 daysbefore the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.