Gujarat is a certainly affluent series of ad campaigns to the front Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan has tainted this even though, and tourist inclusion in the confirm is growing. There are actually some amazing places to visit in Gujarat, as soon as diverse attractions such as handicrafts, architecture, temples, and wildlife. It's worthwhile getting out and just practically, away from the major cities, and exploring.
Gujarat has one of the world’s largest white deserts; India’s longest coastline; country’s largest home of Asiatic lions and first marine national park of India is all located in Gujarat.
Gujarat houses numerous attractions. All these attractions make Gujarat, one of the most renowned tourist destinations in India. Packed gone pilgrims, Dwarka is one of the holiest char Dham Hindu Pilgrimage sites in Gujarat.
Arrival at Rajkot. Travel to Sasan Gir.
Early morning safari exploring Velavadar. Proceed to Sasan Gir (220 kms - 4 hours), abode of Asiatic Lions and considered excellent for bird watching. The park checklist has 250 natural world and roughly 50 abnormal species (including the endangered lesser florican and the saras crane) are recorded in the grasslands along the periphery of the sanctuary. Evening Safari in Gir. Overnight at Hotel.
Morning and Evening Safari at Sasan Gir
Sasan Gir has number of areas / wetlands that offer excellent Bird watching opportuniteis. Undertake safaris (morning and evening) for exploring different areas of the park. Overnight at Hotel.
Morning Safari at Sasan Gir.
Morning Safari at Sasan Gir. Travel to Dasada (330 kms - 5.5 hrs). Dasada, portion of Little Rann of Kutch is a bird watching destination at 90 kms from Ahmedabad. The Little Rann of Kutch Wildlife sanctuary spreads on top of 4950 sq km in place comprising a range habitats from saline desert plains, arid grasslands, rocky and thorn scrub to lakes and marshes. Overnight at Hotel.
Bird Watching a propos Dasada
After breakfast "Explore Bird Watching as regards Dasada. Nawa Talao lake, the wetland close Patdi fort and many reservoirs of Surendranagar district have the funds for delightful winter birding opportunities. Birds along along surrounded by rose-coloured starling and green pigeon are often seen at Dasada village. Overnight at Hotel.
After breakfast travel to Ahmedabad (90 kms) and depart for onward journey.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- All Transportation and Sightseeing by Indigo/Innova.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Inclusive of GST
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours /
Extra Meals Ordered.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on
account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill
health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control
- If cancellations are made 30 daysbefore the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.