Gujarat is a certainly affluent series of ad campaigns to the front Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan has tainted this even though, and tourist inclusion in the confirm is growing. There are actually some amazing places to visit in Gujarat, as soon as diverse attractions such as handicrafts, architecture, temples, and wildlife. It's worthwhile getting out and just practically, away from the major cities, and exploring.
Gujarat has one of the world’s largest white deserts; India’s longest coastline; country’s largest home of Asiatic lions and first marine national park of India is all located in Gujarat.
Gujarat houses numerous attractions. All these attractions make Gujarat, one of the most renowned tourist destinations in India. Packed gone pilgrims, Dwarka is one of the holiest char Dham Hindu Pilgrimage sites in Gujarat.
Arrival at Rajkot and Proceed to Dwarka.
Arrive at Rajkot and proceed to Dwarka (150 kms - 4 hours). Visit Dwarkadheesh Temple in the evening. Dwarkadheesh Temple is one of the most significant and visited Lord Krishna Temples in India. Overnight at Hotel.
Temple visits in and on the subject of Dwarka.
Early daylight visit Okha for the Bhet Dwarka. Bhet Dwarka is an island accessible on peak of a rapid ship ride where a prominent Lord Krishna Temple is located. Upon compensation visit Nageshwar Mahadev Temple enroute. Nageshwar temple is believed to be one of the 12 Jyotirlinga Temples.
Travel to Sasan Gir (240 kms - 4.5 hours), abode of Asiatic Lions and considered excellent for bird watching. The park checklist has 250 natural world and just not quite 50 new species. Reach Sasan Gir by evening. Overnight at Hotel.
Morning and Evening Safari at Sasan Gir
Sasan Gir has number of areas / wetlands that meet the expense of excellent Bird watching opportuniteis. Undertake safaris (daylight and evening) for exploring swap areas of the park. Kamleshwar Dams are residence to Crocodiles. Lion sighting is generally invincible all through the year. Overnight at Hotel.
Travel to Diu via Somnath
After breakfast be swift to Diu Via Somnath (Jyotirlinga Shiva Temple and a ably-known pilgrimage destination offering excellent views of the Arabian Sea). Diu, an erstwhile Portuguese Colony and now a popular beach getaway. Evening visit to the Nagoa beach. Overnight at Hotel.
Sightseeing and activities nearly Diu
After breakfast sightseeing roughly Diu includes Nagoa Beach, St. Pauls Church, Diu Museum, Diu Fort. Watersports membership Para Sailing, water skiing, water scooter, Family ship and speedboats are coarsely find the money for at Ahmadpur Mandvi beach. Overnight at Hotel.
After breakfast ravel to Bhavnagar (225 kms) and depart for onward Journey.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- All Transportation and Sightseeing by Indigo/Innova.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Inclusive of GST
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours /
Extra Meals Ordered.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on
account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill
health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control
- If cancellations are made 30 daysbefore the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.