Andaman and Nicobar Islands are located in eastern part of Indian mainland isolated from the Bay of Bengal. It has roughly 300 islands are known for their palm-lined, white-sand beaches, mangroves and tropical rainforests. Coral reefs supporting marine life such as sharks and rays make for popular diving and snorkeling sites. Indigenous Andaman Islanders inhabit the more remote islands.
The general climate of Andaman Islands is pleasant. However, the best season considered is October to April when the monsoon isn’t forecasted and climate remains pleasant. Being surrounded by sea, the cool breeze helps to keep the temperature to range in between 23° C and 31° C. Monsoon brought by the southwest wind sets in during mid-May and continues till early October. The season for nature lovers is May to December when the forest is lush green and waterfalls are at their prime. Divers can enjoy the best during December to April and bird watchers during winter times.
Andaman has clear crystal waters, you can dive in deep to explore Beach Havelock, Andaman Dolphin Glass Boat Ride, Kayaking in Andaman around Mangroves, Trekking to Elephant Beach, Coral Safari Semi Submarine colorful marine life underneath.
Some of the water activities are- Scuba Diving, Sea Walk. Apart from these, you can indulge in sightseeing too.
The tourist spots are- Saddle Peak National Park Kalpong River Dam, Mud Volcano at Shyam Nagar, Limestone Cave, Ross and Smith Island, Ramnagar Beach, Lamiya Bay and Kalipur Beach (Turtle Nesting) Red Oil Palm Plantation.
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and our representative will be waiting outside holding a placard with your name on it. You will be taken to your hotel where you relax and rest.
Later proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail -where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Enacting of freedom fighters and their struggle for India's Independence is enacted during this trip. Post completion of this trip, we drop you back to your hotel.
Departure from Port Blair to Havelock Island. On arrival our representative would be waiting at the exit of the jetty. Enjoy the famous Radhanagar Beach. This beach has been consistently rated as one of the best beaches in Asia. Watch a mesmerizing sunset on this beach before returning back to Port Blair in the evening.
Start your day by visiting some of the best city attractions in the Andaman Islands. Visit the famous Chatham Saw Mill, which is amongst the oldest sawmill in Asia. The sawmill is named after this island. Then proceed to Anthropological Museum that hosts the tools, the pictures and the history of the aboriginal tribes in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Post this proceed to the Fisheries Museum that host varieties of fishes in the Andaman Islands. Take a break and refresh yourself with varieties of delicious food options in the Andaman Islands. We then begin our journey to the famous Cellular Jail, which hosted Indias most famous political prisoners.
Later in the evening we take a shopping tour to the best locations where coral artifacts are sold. Purchase gifts for your friends and family from these places. Later drop back to the airport.
Drop to the Airport. Return home with sweet memories of this exotic destination, the Andaman Islands.
- Accommodation in rooms as given at hotels in Port Blair with breakfast and all taxes on Double and triple sharing basis
- Meet and greet service at airport.
- All sightseeing by Private AC Vehicle at all the islands
- Full day tour with all transfers including airport pickup and drop
- All entry tickets, ferry tickets and permit charges.
- Breakfast at respective hotels
- Parking charges, Travel assistance by AeraTrip in all the islands.
- Inclusive of GST
- If cancellations are made 30 daysbefore the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
Terms & Conditions Apply
- All water activities are subject to weather conditions.
- AeraTrip reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Ferry sailing is subject to weather conditions.
- Alternate arrangements will be made in case sailing does not take place due to weather or payload restriction.
- However, AeraTrip will not be responsible for refunding any amount due to non-sailing of ferry and will be governed by our cancellation policy.
- The itinerary flow is subject to change.
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- In case the rooms are not available then similarcategory rooms in similar hotels will be provided.
- Flight tickets are subject to availability.
- In case the tickets are not available for the quoted amount then other alternative dates will be recommended.