Australia is a land of dreams. From the sacred legends of the Aboriginal Dreamtime, when the great spirits conjured the coral reefs, rainforests, and scorched red deserts, to armchair travelers who describe Australia as their dream destination.
Australia is a country and continent surrounded by the Indian and Pacific oceans. Its major cities Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide are coastal. Its capital, Canberra, is inland.
The country is known for its Sydney Opera House, the Great Barrier Reef, a vast interior desert wilderness called the Outback, and unique animal species like kangaroos and duck-billed platypuses. The world's smallest continent and largest island, Australia is subsequent to hint to the same size as the United States but considering a population the size of New York State and some of the quirkiest wildlife concerning the planet.
Arrive into Sydney • Panoramic City Tour * Cruise at the Darling Harbour
Welcome to ‘Australia’ tour! Arrive in Sydney. Check-in at the hotel. (After
Sydney is one the most famous cities, with its iconic sail-like structure, the Opera House.
Proceed for a panoramic city tour. With its vast promenade, the Darling Harbour is truly a bestwaterfront
destination. Drive to the Rocks area, CBD area, Hyde Park, Kings Cross, Harbour Bridge,
My best waterfront air.
View the iconic Sydney Opera House (outside View). View the beautiful
Darling Harbour. Enjoy a 1-hour Sydney Harbour sightseeing cruise, with a GPS-based commentary on
Sydney Harbour icons and sights and enjoy spectacular views of the Opera House, Harbour Bridge & the
picturesque skyline. Return to hotel.
Complimentary : enjoy a soft drink during Harbour cruise
Day Free at Leisure Optional : Blue mountains tour * Sydney Show Boat Cruise
The day is at leisure to explore the vibrant city on own. Or you may opt for full day Blue Mountains
Part of a UNESCOWorld Heritage site, Blue Mountains National Park offers a spectacular natural
playground just 1.5 hours from Sydney. Your full-day wilderness adventure includes views of the park’s
ancient plateaus and valleys along the spectacular Cliff Drive. Take in panoramic views of theMegalong
Valley and the Three Sisters sandstone rock formation at the awe-inspiring Echo Point. affords views of
the storied Three Sisters sandstone rock formation. Return to hotel.
Day Free at Leisure
The day is free at leisure to discover Sydney's many beautiful sights on your own.
Arrive Into Melbourne • Panoramic City Tour
Transfer to the airport for flight to Melbourne. Arrive into Melbourne. Melbourne is capital of Victoria
Proceed on a panoramic city tour, pass by Royal Botanical Gardens, Town Hall, visit
Fitzroy Gardens, Southbank Waterfront and the CBD area and the majestic St. Patrick’s Cathedral. Visit
the War Memorial. Check in at Hotel (check-in after 1400 hrs). Rest of the day is free to explore the city
on your own.
Day Free at Leisure or Optional Tour : Great Ocean Road with Twelve Apostles
Today the day is free at leisure to explore the beautiful city on your own.
Opt for a full day Great Ocean Road tour. The Great Ocean Road is a world famous coastal drive along
the ocean. Lunch at Apollo Bay. View the majestic Twelve Apostles rising from the ocean. Option to take a
Helicopter ride at the Twelve Apostles. Return to hotel.
Good times need never end!!
As you get ready for the airport and your flight back home, relive the high points of your ‘ Australia ‘ tour.
- Accommodation at hotels specified or similar with breakfast
- Meals, coach tours, transfers, entrance fees, excursions, sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Professional services of a AeraTrip Tour Manager (Provided there are over 20 adult passengers travelling on the tour) or
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Compulsory tips to drivers & guides (AUD 2 per person per day).
- International and internal airtickets
- Australia & New Zealand Visa charges
- Overseas Mediclaim Charges
- Porterage at hotels & apartments, airports and seaports, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, insurance and all
items of personal nature, also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under ‘Tour Price Includes’
- Arrival & Departure transfer will be provided for Internal Flight, If its as per Group Flight.
Please note 1:
- The itinerary order may be re-shuffled due to operational reasons.
- Certain Attractions/Monuments/Maintenance are closed due to local events/Trade fairs/Repairs
- Some attractionsmay be closed on Christmas / New Year Day
- Prices are in Australian Dollar (AUD)
- Prices are per person
- Child (2-11 years) rates apply when sharing with 2 adults
- Due to limited space for luggage on the coach we permit only one suitcase and one handbag per person in the coach.
The tour will be operated, subject to a minimum of 20 full paying adult passengers travelling together.
Transfer other than Group transfer would paid by the client directly.
IMP NOTE : All Optional Tour are without Transfers
- If cancellations are made 45 daysbefore the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 25-45 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-25 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.