Australia is a land of dreams. From the sacred legends of the Aboriginal Dreamtime, when the great spirits conjured the coral reefs, rainforests, and scorched red deserts, to armchair travelers who describe Australia as their dream destination.
Australia is a country and continent surrounded by the Indian and Pacific oceans. Its major cities Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide are coastal. Its capital, Canberra, is inland.
The country is known for its Sydney Opera House, the Great Barrier Reef, a vast interior desert wilderness called the Outback, and unique animal species like kangaroos and duck-billed platypuses. The world's smallest continent and largest island, Australia is subsequent to hint to the same size as the United States but considering a population the size of New York State and some of the quirkiest wildlife concerning the planet.
Gold Coast: Arrival at Down Under
On your arrival at Gold Coast get coach transfer to the hotel. Check in to the hotel and unwind.
Spend this day of your Australia holiday package is at leisure. Owing to the central location of your hotel, you can easily explore shopping areas or taste the local delicacies of Gold Coast.
As the day comes to an end, return to your hotel room for an overnight stay.
Gold Coast: Sea World Tour
Wake up to a delicious spread of buffet breakfast. Get ready for Gold Coast Sea World Tour.
Sea World combines theme park, marine mammal park, and oceanarium, which further makes it a full-fledged entertainment spot. Spend the day with adorable animals, beautiful fish and enjoying adrenaline-fueling rides.
After a fun-filled day, proceed towards your hotel for a comfortable stay overnight.
Gold Coast: Movie World
On this day, post refreshing breakfast, proceed for Movie World.
The Movie World houses movie-themed attractions and rides. You can enjoy everything from roller coaster ride to slow river ride. Click some pictures with your favorite movie/cartoon characters like Marilyn Monroe and Looney Tunes, strolling in Movie World.
Later, head back to the hotel room and stay overnight.
Optional: Those wanting to relax at the beach can opt to visit Burleigh Heads with some of the best beaches in Australia.
Sydney: Transfer from Gold Coast & day at leisure
On landing in Sydney, as per this Australia package, explore the city at your own pace.
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel. Today, you will get transferred to Sydney, the highlight of many Australia tour packages.
On arrival in Sydney, check in to your hotel and take some time for relaxation. Your hotel will not be far from Chinatown and Darling Harbour, enabling you to enjoy both the locations and their impeccable dining options.
You may also opt to visit the Royal Botanical Gardens which flaunt a stunning view of Sydney Harbour. By late evening, make your way back to the hotel and stay overnight.
Flight duration from Brisbane to Sydney: Approx. 1 hour
Distance from Gold Coast to Brisbane Airport: 81 km
Travel time: Approx. 1 hour
Sydney city tour
Feast on a delicious buffet breakfast and get ready for half-day Sydney city tour. Pick the best combination of four attractions as per your convenience.
You can visit any 4 of these- Sea Life Sydney Aquarium, Wild Life Sydney, Sydney Tower Eye, Manly Sea Life Sanctuary and Madame Tussauds.
Post sightseeing, head to Darling Harbour for Showboat Dinner Cruise.
This day of your Australia holiday package ends with an overnight stay in the hotel.
Sydney: Blue Mountains Tour and Featherdale Wildlife Park
The sixth day of this 6 nights 7 days Australia tour package from India is kick-started with lip-smacking breakfast.
Take the much-awaited Blue Mountains Tour, which flaunts some of the most dramatic landscape of Australia. Katoomba Scenic Railways and Three Sisters Echo Point are among the main highlights of the day.
Later, embark on a fun visit to Featherdale Wildlife Park where you’ll get a chance to interact with kangaroos and click pictures with koalas.
On returning to the hotel, get your dose of sound sleep.
Sydney: Time to fly back home
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel. Get coach transfer to Sydney Airport and board your flight back home.
- Accommodation at hotels specified or similar with breakfast
- Meals, coach tours, transfers, entrance fees, excursions, sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Professional services of a AeraTrip Tour Manager (Provided there are over 20 adult passengers travelling on the tour) or
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Compulsory tips to drivers & guides (AUD 2 per person per day).
- International and internal airtickets
- Australia & New Zealand Visa charges
- Overseas Mediclaim Charges
- Porterage at hotels & apartments, airports and seaports, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, insurance and all
items of personal nature, also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under ‘Tour Price Includes’
- Arrival & Departure transfer will be provided for Internal Flight, If its as per Group Flight.
Please note 1:
- The itinerary order may be re-shuffled due to operational reasons.
- Certain Attractions/Monuments/Maintenance are closed due to local events/Trade fairs/Repairs
- Some attractionsmay be closed on Christmas / New Year Day
- Prices are in Australian Dollar (AUD)
- Prices are per person
- Child (2-11 years) rates apply when sharing with 2 adults
- Due to limited space for luggage on the coach we permit only one suitcase and one handbag per person in the coach.
The tour will be operated, subject to a minimum of 20 full paying adult passengers travelling together.
Transfer other than Group transfer would paid by the client directly.
IMP NOTE : All Optional Tour are without Transfers
- If cancellations are made 45 daysbefore the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 25-45 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-25 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.