Dubai is the largest and most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene.
In this Dubai Package you will witness many highlights such as Dubai Old town, Dubai Marina, Burj Khalifa the tallest building on earth, Miracle Garden, Global Village, Dubai Frame, Desert Safri and much more.
Dubai at its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
Arrive in Dubai,
Arrive at Dubai Airport transfer to hotel. Over nights at hotel.
Dubai City tour & Dhow cruise
Breakfast at hotel,
Proceed to half day city tour.
This city tour incorporates a view of the Burj Al Arab, The Jumeirah Mosque, and The Sheikh's Palaces.
Enjoy a short break at Dubai Creek before heading into the oldest part of Dubai to visit the Dubai Museum and a bustling material market.
Take a local water taxi, an Abra, across the creek to venture into the web of small alleys lined with almost 200 shops, selling everything from spices to jewelry.
Scholars speculate that Dubai gets its name from the creek that flows through its heart; such is the importance of the Dubai Creek to the city. Now you can see Dubai from its heart by floating down it in the lap of luxury on a dhow cruise. See all the sights that the city has to offer from the comfort of a Dhow.
Sip on complimentary traditional Arabic coffee and soft drinks as you watch the city bustle by on the shore. Enjoy Arabic and multinational cuisine fine dining and a multitude of entertainment options suitable for all age groups, including stand-up comedians, magic shows, DJ, classical Arabian music, and many more. Or just relax and watch in wonder as the majestic city of Dubai unfolds before you.
Desert Safari with Belly dancing
Breakfast at hotel,
Morning free for shopping.
Afternoon proceeds to Desert Safari with Belly Dancing. This tour departs in the afternoon across the desert of Dubai with several photo-stops during an exciting dune drive to the first destination a camel farm. The drive continues across the desert.
We stop to watch the beautiful sunset before reaching our campsite where you have the opportunity to do a camel ride, sand boarding and try out a henna design on hand or feet. After working up an appetite enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner and shisha (the famous Arabic water pipe). Before returning to Dubai watch our belly dancer performing her show around the campfire by starlight
Dubai to Delhi
Breakfast at hotel, free leisure and check out before 1200hrs, transfer to the airport.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Return Dubai Airport transfers
- Dubai city tour
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner
- Desert Safari with Dinner
- Dubai tourist Visa and OK to Board
- All tours and transfers on seat in coach basis
Terms & Conditions Apply
Not Included ::
- government service tax .
- Anything not mentioned in ‘Package Inclusions’
- Tourism Tax needed to paid directly at the Hotel
- 3* - 10 Dirham/room/night
- 4* - 15 Dirham/room/night
- 5* - 20 Dirham/room/night
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Any increase in fare of air ticket and taxes on fuel surcharge, charged by airlines on air ticket
prior to flight tickets issuance, to be charged extra irrespective of the booking date
- Tips, porterage, laundry and phone calls
- Travel insurance
* all tours and transfers on SIC Basis
(Visa Fee is Non-refundable, once applied)
- Passport (6 months validity at the time of travel)
- Color scanned copies of 1st, last and observation page of passenger in JPEG format
- Color scanned copy of a recent passport sized photograph (mat finishing paper) in 35*45
mm in JPEG format
- If cancellations are made 30 daysbefore the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.