Dubai is the largest and most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene.
In this Dubai Package you will witness many highlights such as Dubai Old town, Dubai Marina, Burj Khalifa the tallest building on earth, Miracle Garden, Global Village, Dubai Frame, Desert Safri and much more.
Dubai at its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
Arrival in Dubai, after clearing the immigration formalities our representative will take you to your hotel, Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Half Day City Tour & Dhow Cruise With Dinner
After Breakfast, proceed for a half day city tour of Dubai which includes â€“ Jumerira Mosque, Old Arabian Houses, the 150-year-old Fort, an Abra (Water Taxi), The Gold Souk and the Spice Souk wherein you can shop your hearts galore.
The rest of the day is free to explore the city on your own. In the evening we suggest you an unforgettable cruise on a traditional Wooden Dhow and while sailing, witness the scale of the development of Dubai. Then, cruise through time as you look at traditional and regional architecture and houses with mass wind-towers (historic landmarks) at the mouth of the reek. Cruising inland we will notice the ultimate modern architecture reflected in many illuminated, distinctive and remarkable buildings (modern landmarks).
Over-night stay at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Desert Safari With Bbq Dinner
Breakfast at hotel, morning is free at leisure Later proceed for the Desert Safari. As our luxury four-wheel drive vehicles transfer you to a personal encounter with a different world, you will enjoy the thrill and excitement of driving over sand dunes of varying colors and heights.
The route passes a natural oasis, camel farms and spectacular scenery, which provide a great photo opportunity. We will stop where you can view the magic and full glory of an Arabian Desert sunset and enjoy the serenity and the eternal beauty of the desert and have a comfortable overnight stay. Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Breakfast at hotel, you will be transferred to Abu Dhabi City tour â€“See Abu Dhabi top city sights on a full-day sightseeing tour of the United Arab Emirates capital city! With a knowledgeable guide, visit impressive monuments such as the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, and learn all about the city culture, history, and attractions. Walk around the Women Handicraft Centre, see Qasr al-Husn palace and explore Abu Dhabi Heritage Village â€” home to recreated Emirati souks and a Bedouin camp.
Ferrari park â€“ it’s only fitting that a city as extravagant as Abu Dhabi has a theme park to match its extravagance, and in this case, that theme park is Ferrari World Abu Dhabi. The race car-themed park features 20 rides and attractions “everything from the toddler-friendly carousel of Ferrari prototype cars to cutting-edge racing simulators that will please older children and teens. The largest indoor theme park in the world is also home to the world fastest roller coaster, the Formula Rossa, a hydraulic-powered thrill ride where you are strapped into a Ferrari Formula One-like coaster car and launched at speeds up to 150 miles per hour (240 kilometers per hour).
Tour and have a comfortable overnight stay. Meals: Breakfast
Optional Aquaventure & Lost Chamber
Breakfast at hotel, you will be transferred to the Hotel Atlantis The Palm for Aqua Venture & Lost Chamber, have a comfortable overnight stay.
Breakfast at the hotel, spend some time at leisure and enjoy some last minute shopping depending on your flight schedule.
Check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport to board your return flight. Meals: Breakfast
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Return Dubai Airport transfers
- Half day Dubai city tour
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner
- Desert Safari with Dinner
- Dubai tourist Visa and OK to Board
- All tours and transfers on seat in coach basis
Terms & Conditions Apply
Not Included ::
- government service tax .
- Anything not mentioned in ‘Package Inclusions’
- Tourism Tax needed to paid directly at the Hotel
- 3* - 10 Dirham/room/night
- 4* - 15 Dirham/room/night
- 5* - 20 Dirham/room/night
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Any increase in fare of air ticket and taxes on fuel surcharge, charged by airlines on air ticket
prior to flight tickets issuance, to be charged extra irrespective of the booking date
- Tips, porterage, laundry and phone calls
- Travel insurance
* all tours and transfers on SIC Basis
(Visa Fee is Non-refundable, once applied)
- Passport (6 months validity at the time of travel)
- Color scanned copies of 1st, last and observation page of passenger in JPEG format
- Color scanned copy of a recent passport sized photograph (mat finishing paper) in 35*45
mm in JPEG format
- If cancellations are made 30 daysbefore the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.