Dubai is the largest and most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene.
In this Dubai Package you will witness many highlights such as Dubai Old town, Dubai Marina, Burj Khalifa the tallest building on earth, Miracle Garden, Global Village, Dubai Frame, Desert Safri and much more.
Dubai at its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
Welcome to Dubai. Enjoy Dhow Cruise with dinner
Once you arrive, a representative will escort you to the airport and drop you at your hotel. Check into the hotel and take some rest. Later in the evening, sail through the city’s waterways on a traditional Dhow Cruise and enjoy a tasty buffet dinner in a royal setting. Transfer back to the hotel and sleep for the night.
Revel in a half-day Dubai city tour and visit the Burj Khalifa
Post a hearty breakfast, set out for a joyful half-day Dubai city tour. Lose yourself in the exotic Middle Eastern experience. Visit the enlightening Dubai Museum, the Jumeirah Mosque, the glamorous Burj Al Arab Hotel, the luxurious Atlantis Hotel, the crescent-shaped Palm Island, and the Jumeirah Beach.
Shop at the city’s renowned shopping malls. Later in the evening, watch the stunning Dubai landscape from the Burj Khalifa observation deck. End day two of your Dubai holiday with some sound sleep at your hotel.
Optional: Request for premium slots at Burj Khalifa while customizing your Dubai holiday package (charges extra).
Visit the Dolphinarium and enjoy Desert Safari tour
After a tempting breakfast at the hotel, proceed for the Dolphinarium. Indulge in poolside and underwater interactions with dolphins until noon.
Later, set off for an adventurous Desert Safari tour. Enjoy desert activities like dune bashing and off-roading, witness some attractive cultural performances and a grand spread of barbecue dinner. Get to your hotel and retire for the night.
Tip: Let your kids try thrilling activities like camel riding, sand boarding, jeep racing, and quad biking (charges extra).
Relish a city tour of Abu Dhabi & visit the Ferrari World theme park
Have a filling early morning breakfast and embark on a full-day Abu Dhabi city tour. Explore Abu Dhabi’s ancient as well as modern arenas.
Later, proceed to the Ferrari World theme park. Try your hand at the most challenging F1 courses and enjoy the engaging rides. Post dinner, transfer back to the hotel in Dubai & retire for the night, ending the fourth day of your scintillating Dubai vacation.
Visit the Aquaventure Waterpark & the Lost Chambers
Post a yummy breakfast, you’ll be taken to Aquaventure and the Lost Chambers at Atlantis the Palm. Enjoy the thrilling water rides throughout the day and explore the vibrant marine life. Return to your hotel and have a sound sleep.
Have fun at the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
After a hearty breakfast, get to Dubai Aquarium housed in the Dubai Mall. Let your kids have fun at one of the world’s largest suspended aquariums while watching sharks, rays, and snakes at a close range.
Spend the rest of the day leisurely, do shopping at Dubai Mall and other places, and check out the happening realms of Dubai. Return to your hotel and call off day six of your enticing Dubai trip.
Departure from Dubai
Enjoy a flavorsome breakfast at the hotel and spend the day leisurely. Shop for local Middle Eastern souvenirs, explore the remaining areas of the city. Get transferred to the airport to board an evening flight back home with everlasting memories of your Dubai holiday.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Return Dubai Airport transfers
- Half day Dubai city tour
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner
- Desert Safari with Dinner
- Dubai tourist Visa and OK to Board
- All tours and transfers on seat in coach basis
Terms & Conditions Apply
Not Included ::
- government service tax .
- Anything not mentioned in ‘Package Inclusions’
- Tourism Tax needed to paid directly at the Hotel
- 3* - 10 Dirham/room/night
- 4* - 15 Dirham/room/night
- 5* - 20 Dirham/room/night
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Any increase in fare of air ticket and taxes on fuel surcharge, charged by airlines on air ticket
prior to flight tickets issuance, to be charged extra irrespective of the booking date
- Tips, porterage, laundry and phone calls
- Travel insurance
* all tours and transfers on SIC Basis
(Visa Fee is Non-refundable, once applied)
- Passport (6 months validity at the time of travel)
- Color scanned copies of 1st, last and observation page of passenger in JPEG format
- Color scanned copy of a recent passport sized photograph (mat finishing paper) in 35*45
mm in JPEG format
- If cancellations are made 30 daysbefore the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.