Golden Triangle Tours is a classic introduction to India especially for the first time visitors on holidays in India and also the introduction to the rich culture, tradition, and history of India. India's golden triangle is a tourist circuit which connects the national capital Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. It is normally realizable to obtain the vacation by coach or private journey through most tour operators.
The golden triangle tour is no doubt one of the ably-liked tourist circuits in India that offers a fabulous opportunity to marvel at the grandeur, glory and animate culture.
Delhi, The diplomatic capital of India, Delhi, makes occurring one of the cornerstones of the golden triangle in the country's north. Finding its genesis in the enjoyable Indian epic the Mahabharata, as Indraprastha, Capital of the Pandava princes, today the city has transformed itself into a toting occurring incarnation.
Agra is a medieval city upon the banks of Yamuna River was founded by Sultan Sikandar Lodi in 1956. It achieved fame as the capital of the Mughal emperors from 1526 to 1658 and remains a major tourist destination because of its many splendid Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Jaipur, the picturesque capital of Rajasthan stage name the Pink city was founded in 1727 by Maharaja Sawai Jai Sing II. It was the first planned city in India, sweetly laid out gardens and parks, handsome monuments and marvelous origin hotels, which were in the flavor of the quarters of Maharajas, are worthy of hero worship.
Delhi Arrival On arrival at Airport / Railway station
Meet our representative and operate to Hotel for Check in.
Delhi is a city built and approaching-built seven epoch anew several centuries.
The capital city today marries the quaint and unique elements of interchange historical eras as soon as the pace of the live, growing economy. At every one approach of view of the road, the p.s. and the finishing coexist. Later bureau for city Tour of NEW DELHI - objective taking into consideration the stately running buildings of the British Era intended by Lutyens, including the Indian Gate & the Presidential Palace.
Continue onto the beautiful Humayun's tomb of the Mughal time & thereafter visit the towering minaret of Qutab Minar. Overnight at Hotel
Delhi to Agra (200 Kms / 04 hrs)
After breakfast goal to Agra, en-route visit the Jama Masjid and Red Fort. Later continue goal to Agra. Arrive and check in at Hotel. Akbarabad, as Agra was known during the Mughal epoch, is dwelling to some of the most magnificent Mughal architectures. Situated roughly the banks of river Yamuna, the monumental beauty of Agra has inspired countless people a proposal the world. This third largest city of the concur of Uttar Pradesh is domicile to three UNESCO world lineage sites. Later Proceed to Visit the world - skillfully-known Taj Mahal - or literally "Crown of Palaces" was built by Shah Jehan to immortalize the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal who died tragically in 1631. After that visit, the Red Fort built by three generations of Mughal Emperors along surrounded by 1565 and 1573.
It housed both the presidential Palaces of the Royal associates and the military habitat.
Overnight at Hotel.
Agra to Jaipur (250 Kms / 05 hrs)
After breakfast aspiration to Jaipur En-route Fatehpur Sikri - the wonderful city built by Akbar the Great, without help 14 years cutting edge, but which, during its brief span, exceeded London in both grandeur and population. After visit continues purpose to Jaipur. Arrive & Check into the hotel. Jaipur: Beautiful palaces, forts, and colorful bazaars speak of the pink city's glorious regal p.s. Modernity walks hand-in-hand subsequent to records in Jaipur. This largest city of Rajasthan, founded by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh, is expertly-known for its magnanimous hospitality. Evening question afire local market.
Overnight at Hotel.
Jaipur to Delhi (250 Kms / 05 hrs)
After Breakfast, Visit Amber - the ancient capital of the Rajput Empire reaching the fort upon elephant verify. It is a without help palace together along also majestic ramparts & the magnificent public & private room's evidence the splendor of the rulers of 16th & 17th century Rajasthan.
After that continue a tour of the Pink city visiting the imposing City Palace now a museum, the ancient Observatory, The exotic Palace of the Winds & the picturesque bazaars of the walled city.
Later continue to hope to Delhi and departure for your onward destination.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car.
- Inclusive of GST
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at personal disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched ï¿½ off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- All transfers and sightseeing by given Vehicles on 08 hrs/80 kms Basis and not for night drive.
- Fares offered in quotation are subject to availability. In case the same hotel is not available then alternate hotel will be provided with similar star category.
- If cancellations are made 30 daysbefore the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.