Golden Triangle Tours is a classic introduction to India especially for the first time visitors on holidays in India and also the introduction to the rich culture, tradition, and history of India. India's golden triangle is a tourist circuit which connects the national capital Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. It is normally realizable to obtain the vacation by coach or private journey through most tour operators.
The golden triangle tour is no doubt one of the ably-liked tourist circuits in India that offers a fabulous opportunity to marvel at the grandeur, glory and animate culture.
Delhi, The diplomatic capital of India, Delhi, makes occurring one of the cornerstones of the golden triangle in the country's north. Finding its genesis in the enjoyable Indian epic the Mahabharata, as Indraprastha, Capital of the Pandava princes, today the city has transformed itself into a toting occurring incarnation.
Agra is a medieval city upon the banks of Yamuna River was founded by Sultan Sikandar Lodi in 1956. It achieved fame as the capital of the Mughal emperors from 1526 to 1658 and remains a major tourist destination because of its many splendid Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Jaipur, the picturesque capital of Rajasthan stage name the Pink city was founded in 1727 by Maharaja Sawai Jai Sing II. It was the first planned city in India, sweetly laid out gardens and parks, handsome monuments and marvelous origin hotels, which were in the flavor of the quarters of Maharajas, are worthy of hero worship.
Delhi Railway Station / Airport
Meet & Greet at Delhi Railway Station / Airport & transfer to Hotel.
On introduction check-in to hotel. Overnight stay at Delhi.
Delhi Local Sightseeing
After breakfast have emotional impact an accomplishment for fullday sightseeing tour of Delhi.
Covering Jama Masjid*, Red Fort*, Raj Ghat, Humayuns Tomb, Lotus Temple (Bahai), Qutub Minar, Rastrapati Bhawan*, Parliament House*, Jantar Mantar & India Gate.
Overnight stay at Delhi. (*Drive Pass)
Delhi to Jaipur (259 Km / 4 hrs)
After breakfast play a share to the Pink City - Jaipur.
On arrival check into your hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Jaipur Local Sightseeing
After breakfast begin for full day local sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, "Gaitore" Cenetophs (Front View), authorize a photo decline at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & state you will a photo decline at Hawa Mahal. Evening pardon for leisure.
Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Jaipur to Ranthambore (156 Km / 3 hrs)
After breakfast transfer to Ranthambore. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Afternoon visit Ranthambore Fort built in 994 A.D. atop high creek 200 meters above sea level. Overnight stay at Ranthambore.
Ranthambore National Park (Jeep Safari / Canter Safari)
Morning and afternoon jungle safari in Ranthambore National Park by Jeep / Canter (At your own cost). Overnight stay at Ranthambore.
Ranthambore to Agra Sightseeing (265 Km / 5 hrs)
After Breakfast steer to marginal historical and afire city - Agra. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri - gone the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar. Also visit the Bulund Darwaza, the largest gateway in the world. On beginning check-in to your hotel. Afternoon visit The world ably-known Taj Mahal - the most pretentious knack of praise built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his affectionate wife Mumtaz and Also visit the Marble inlay making factories to vent usual workers making amazing marble crafts. Overnight stay at Agra.
Agra to Delhi Railway Station / Airport (216 Km / 3 hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Delhi Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car.
- Inclusive of GST
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at personal disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched ï¿½ off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- All transfers and sightseeing by given Vehicles on 08 hrs/80 kms Basis and not for night drive.
- Fares offered in quotation are subject to availability. In case the same hotel is not available then alternate hotel will be provided with similar star category.
- If cancellations are made 30 daysbefore the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.