Gujarat is a certainly affluent series of ad campaigns to the front Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan has tainted this even though, and tourist inclusion in the confirm is growing. There are actually some amazing places to visit in Gujarat, as soon as diverse attractions such as handicrafts, architecture, temples, and wildlife. It's worthwhile getting out and just practically, away from the major cities, and exploring.
Gujarat has one of the world’s largest white deserts; India’s longest coastline; country’s largest home of Asiatic lions and first marine national park of India is all located in Gujarat.
Gujarat houses numerous attractions. All these attractions make Gujarat, one of the most renowned tourist destinations in India. Packed gone pilgrims, Dwarka is one of the holiest char Dham Hindu Pilgrimage sites in Gujarat.
Ahmedabad to Jamnagar (315km/6hrs)
Today, a propos start meet and greet Later take steps to Jamnagar En-route visit Adalaj Step Well - A seven-storied structure in the touch of a dexterously. Continue towards Jamnagar. On arrival check in at the hotel. Later visit Lakhota Lake & Lakhota Museum. Also visit Bala Hanuman Temple known for its nonstop Ramdhun back 1956 and it mentioned in Guinness Book of World Records. Evening is set loose for Shopping. Overnight at Hotel.
Jamnagar to Dwarka (150km/3hrs)
After breakfast do its stuff to the sacred town of Dwarka. Visit Dwarkadeesh Temple. Take a holy dip in Gomti river, later depart to visit Nageshwar Jyotirling, Gopi Talav , Bet Dwarka, and approaching showing off pro get your hands on visit Rukmani Temple, evening visit additional temples concerning coastal place, attend evening aarti at Dwarkadish temple. Overnight at hotel.
Dwarka to Porbandar - Somnath (230km/ 4.5 hrs)
After breakfast depart to Porbandar. At Porbandar visit Kirti Mandir the place where Gandhiji was born. Later work to Somnath. On dawn visit Junagadh Gate, Bhalka Tirth & Somnath Temple. Also visit Triveni Ghat. In the evening attend Aarti and abet on-thinking watch open and Sound do something. Overnight at hotel.
Somnath to Diu (100km/2hrs)
After breakfast achievement to beach town Diu. Apart from variety of beaches Diu has many tourist attractions bearing in mind Bunder Chowk, Fort, Panikota, St. Pauls Church, museum etc.Later, visit St. Paul's Church, Diu Museum and Diu Fort. Evening is at leisure to laze and relax regarding the seashore. Overnight at hotel.
Diu to Sasangir - Rajkot (230km/4.5hrs)
After breakfast Proceed to Sasangir. Sasangir, is the home of the Asiatic Lion. Visit Gir Interpretation Zone at Devaliya (During Rain sanctuary will be closed) Later take steps to Rajkot. Overnight at hotel.
Rajkot – Ahmedabad (220km/4.5hrs)
After breakfast proceed to Ahmedabad. Half Day City tour to Ahmedabad. Evening departure for onwards journey.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- All Transportation and Sightseeing by Indigo/Innova.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Inclusive of GST
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours /
Extra Meals Ordered.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on
account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill
health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control
- If cancellations are made 30 daysbefore the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.