Gujarat is a certainly affluent series of ad campaigns to the front Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan has tainted this even though, and tourist inclusion in the confirm is growing. There are actually some amazing places to visit in Gujarat, as soon as diverse attractions such as handicrafts, architecture, temples, and wildlife. It's worthwhile getting out and just practically, away from the major cities, and exploring.
Gujarat has one of the world’s largest white deserts; India’s longest coastline; country’s largest home of Asiatic lions and first marine national park of India is all located in Gujarat.
Gujarat houses numerous attractions. All these attractions make Gujarat, one of the most renowned tourist destinations in India. Packed gone pilgrims, Dwarka is one of the holiest char Dham Hindu Pilgrimage sites in Gujarat.
Arrival at Rajkot and badly be sick an exploit to Dwarka.
Arrive at Rajkot and pretend-stroke to Dwarka (250 kms - 5 hours). Visit Dwarkadheesh Temple in the evening. Dwarkadheesh Temple is one of the most significant and visited Lord Krishna Temples in India. Overnight at Hotel.
Temple visits in and in the region of Dwarka.
Early day visit Okha for the Beyt Dwarka. Beyt Dwarka is an island accessible considering more a immediate ship ride where a prominent Lord Krishna Temple is located. Upon reward visit Nageshwar Mahadev Temple enroute. Nageshwar temple is believed to be one of the 12 Jyotirlinga Temples. Visit Rukmini Devi Temple, Gomati Ghat Temples after returning to Dwarka. Overnight at Hotel.
Dwarka to Somnath Travel to Somnath (240 kms - 4.5 hours).
Enroute visit the Harsiddh Mata temple offering excellent views of the Arabian Sea. Visit Somnath Temple, a nimbly-known Shiva Temple and considered one of the 12 Jyotirlinga Temples and one of the most visited Shiva Temples in India. Time permitting visit Bhalka Teerth. Overnight at Hotel.
After Breakfast, proceed to Rajkot (200 kms - 4 hours) for onward Journey
- Assistance on Arrival.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- All Transportation and Sightseeing by Indigo/Innova.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Inclusive of GST
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours /
Extra Meals Ordered.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on
account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill
health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control
- If cancellations are made 30 daysbefore the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.