Gujarat is a certainly affluent series of ad campaigns to the front Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan has tainted this even though, and tourist inclusion in the confirm is growing. There are actually some amazing places to visit in Gujarat, as soon as diverse attractions such as handicrafts, architecture, temples, and wildlife. It's worthwhile getting out and just practically, away from the major cities, and exploring.
Gujarat has one of the world’s largest white deserts; India’s longest coastline; country’s largest home of Asiatic lions and first marine national park of India is all located in Gujarat.
Gujarat houses numerous attractions. All these attractions make Gujarat, one of the most renowned tourist destinations in India. Packed gone pilgrims, Dwarka is one of the holiest char Dham Hindu Pilgrimage sites in Gujarat.
Ahmedabad Today arrive at Ahmedabad.
On initiation check in at the hotel. Proceed to visit Gandhi Ashram, City museum and Hathising Jain Temple. Later in the evening take motion to visit Adalaj Step skillfully and Akshardham Temple. Overnight at hotel.
Ahmedabad to Lothal to Velavadar to Bhavnagar (200 km/4 hrs)
After breakfast begin for Bhavnagar. En-route visit Lothal. Lothal is one of the most prominent cities of the ancient Indus valley civilisation. Also visit Velavadar The Velavadar National park is known for the wealthy conservation of the blackbuck, wolf and the lesser Florican. Arrive at Bhavnagar. Later be swift-engagement to visit Nishkalank Mahadev Temple in Koliyak, Bhavnagar. Overnight at hotel.
Bhavnagar to Palitana to Sasangir (200 km/ 4 hrs)
After breakfast put-on to Sasanigir. Enroute visit Palitana. Palitana is the worlds isolated mountain that has again 900 temples.Palitana temples and entire quantity mountain are considered the most sacred pilgrimage area by the Jain community, and is the world's largest Temple Complex following 3000 temples. Later come at Sasangir. Visit Gir Interpretation Zone. Overnight at hotel.
Sasangir to Diu (110 km/2 hrs)
In the morning take jeep safari in Gir national park. Later, proceed to beach town Diu. Later, visit St. Paul's Church, Diu Museum and Diu Fort. Evening is at leisure to laze and relax on the beach. Overnight at hotel.
Diu to Somnath (90 km/2 hrs)
After breakfast proceed to Somnath. On arrival visit Bhalka Tirth, Triveni Sagam, Geeta Mandir Chopati & Somnath Temple. In the evening attend Aarti and later watch light and Sound show. Overnight at hotel.
Somnath to Porbandar - Dwarka (230 km/5 hrs)
After breakfast, comport yourself to the sacred town of Dwarka. Enroute visit Porbandar. At Porbandar visit Kirti Mandir the place where Gandhiji was born and Sudama Temple The without help Sudama Temple in the world. Later obtain at Dwarka. Visit Dwarkadeesh Temple. Overnight at hotel.
Dwarka to Jamnagar - Rajkot (250 km/5 hrs)
After breakfast agreement to a trip to Bet Dwarka, visit Old Temple of Krishna. On the mannerism to Bet Dwarka, visit Nageshwar Temple One of the 12th Jyotilingam of Shiva, Rukmini Temple and Gopi Talav. Enroute visit In the evening, visit Bala Hanuman Temple at Jamnagar known for its nonstop Ramdhun back 1956 and it mentioned in Guinness Book of World Records. Later arrive at Rajkot. Overnight at hotel.
Rajkot to Ahmedabad (230 km/5 hrs)
After breakfast, proceed to Ahmedabad. Drop at airport/railway station.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- All Transportation and Sightseeing by Indigo/Innova.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Inclusive of GST
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours /
Extra Meals Ordered.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on
account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill
health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control
- If cancellations are made 30 daysbefore the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.