Himachal Pradesh is synonymous with scenic beauty, serene landscape, and adventure sports. Literally, Himachal means the home of snow. Situated in the western Himalaya, Himachal Pradesh has several hill stations which are the most invade destination to locate respite from the scorching summer heat. Here, in this article, allocates go through some of the competently-liked hill stations, standoffish villages, lakes, national parks and wildlife sanctuaries of Himachal Pradesh.
The autumn turns out to be mild and luxurious, pulling after that anew travelers from everyone on the depth of the world to evaluate the affluent collaboration of birds and colonial pedigree. During the peak winter season, the hill station is carpeted later a thick addition of snow handily interesting the domestic travelers and pulling in thousands of skiers from every single one single one on the summit of the world.
Shimla, throughout the decades, housing several colonial buildings such as the Christ Church, George Castle, and Wildflower Hall that is now a decent hotel in Shimla; temples subsequently the Jakhoo Temple and Tara Devi Temple; and museums, is valued as an important cultural hub in Himachal Pradesh.
Arrival Delhi to Manali
You will plan your Astonishing Himachal tour Package for which you will arrive at Delhi Airport. At the port, you will be received by the representative and with his support, you will drive from Delhi to Manali. At Manali, you will check in the hotel and later will relax in the hotel, and while staying in the hotel you will enjoy your time.
Manali to Rohtang Pass
In your Himachal tour, your next day 2nd is a trip towards full day excursion tour to Rohtang pass, which is recognized as lovely snow point. After coming here you will also enjoy some adventure activities and later will go to have fun. You will also enjoy exploring places such as Kothi Gorge, Marhi, Gulaba and Soon after that you will be back at the hotel.
Your day 3rd you will trip forts enjoy the morning meal in the hotel and later you will be visiting Manikaran. Manikaran is one of the most striking places in Himachal where you will see the hottest Sulphur Spring and visit Gurudwara. Later Return back to Manali enjoy Palampur view and enjoy its lovely view and enjoy the time in leisure with your friends and family.
Manali to Palampur Dharamshala
On day 4th you will enjoy the Trip to Dharamshala where you will reach your pre-booked hotel and relax there for a couple of Hours. Further, you will get to enjoy the enjoy the lush Beauty of the place and have a lovely view of the destination. The place is well known for its beauty where you will reach a scenic view. On the day 4th you will enjoy your trip to Manali - Palampur – Dharamshala and by night you will be back to back to the hotel of Dharamshala.
Dharamshala to Dal Lake - Bhagsu Water Falls
In the morning of day 5th, you will get up and visit local sightseeing of Dharamshala. Before you will leave the place you will enjoy the breakfast and go to see Bhagsu waterfalls, Dal lake the Mall Road along with, Holiness Dalai Lama adobe. There will be a perfect tour in Dharamshala and By evening you will be back to the Hotel and have a lovely dinner in the hotel.
Dharamshala to Kangra - Jalawa Ji - Delhi
Day 6th is your last fats where you will wind up your trip before you will close the tour you will do all the final formalities in the hotel and later will go to conclude your trip with sweet memories. As you will drive back to Delhi in evening time so before that, you will enjoy full day sightseeing to Kangra Fort Kangra Valley & Jalawa Ji temple and many more.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- MAP Plan (Breakfast and Dinner).
- All Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Inclusive of GST
Terms & Conditions Apply
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- All transfers and sightseeing by given Vehicles and not for night drive.
- Fares offered in quotation are subject to availability. In case the same hotel is not available then alternate hotel will be provided with similar star category.
- Charges for AC / Heater will be extra and as per hotel to hotel basis.
- Visit to Rohtang Pass will be extra only.
- AC will not operate on Hills.
- Vehicles are on Disposal from Station to Station or Airport to Airport.
- Vehicle Charges are inclusive of all toll taxes / parking and driver allowance.
- If cancellations are made 30 daysbefore the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.