Himachal Pradesh is synonymous with scenic beauty, serene landscape, and adventure sports. Literally, Himachal means the home of snow. Situated in the western Himalaya, Himachal Pradesh has several hill stations which are the most invade destination to locate respite from the scorching summer heat. Here, in this article, allocates go through some of the competently-liked hill stations, standoffish villages, lakes, national parks and wildlife sanctuaries of Himachal Pradesh.
The autumn turns out to be mild and luxurious, pulling after that anew travelers from everyone on the depth of the world to evaluate the affluent collaboration of birds and colonial pedigree. During the peak winter season, the hill station is carpeted later a thick addition of snow handily interesting the domestic travelers and pulling in thousands of skiers from every single one single one on the summit of the world.
Shimla, throughout the decades, housing several colonial buildings such as the Christ Church, George Castle, and Wildflower Hall that is now a decent hotel in Shimla; temples subsequently the Jakhoo Temple and Tara Devi Temple; and museums, is valued as an important cultural hub in Himachal Pradesh.
Delhi to Manali
In the evening board the Manali bound A/c Volvo Coach. (580 Kms. / 12-13 Hrs). Overnight on the ship.
On initiation in Manali check into the hotel. Day is set drifting to relax. Post lunch visit to Hadimba Devi Temple , Club House, Vashist Bath and Tibetan Monastery. Dinner & Overnight in the hotel.
After breakfast visit to Solang Valley (15 Kms.), nimbly-known for its picturesque location and adventurous doings, enjoy lots of leisure argument there i.e. River Crossing/ Rock Climbing/ Rappelling / Paragliding/ Mountain Bike/ Zorbing/ Hot Air Ballooning / Pony Riding/ Cable Car etc. (at your own cost). In the evening you can enjoy leisurely walks in pine reforest along River Beas and enjoy picnic regarding riverside (at your own). Dinner & Overnight in the hotel.
Early daylight depart for full daylight exposure to Rohtang Pass (51 Kms., 3 Hrs. one side) (if weather permits). Rohtang Pass, at an altitude of anew 13000 feet, is the gateway to Lahaul, Spiti and Ladakh. Enjoy lots of adventurous activities there i.e. Skiing/ Snow Bike/ Pony Riding etc. (at your own cost). Enroute visit to Nehru Kund, Gulaba, Rahalla falls and Rani Nallah. Dinner & Overnight in the hotel.
Manali to Shimla (BY DELUXE COACH)
After breakfast, transfer to Shimla, the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snow capped Shivalik Mountains which offers some of the most fantastic views of the hermetically sealed Himalayas. Enroute visit Pinjore Gardens or Ropeway at Timber Trail, Parwanoo. Arrive and check into the hotel. Evening set loose to saunter in financial credit to The Mall and the skillfully-known Ridge. Ridge is proficiently-known for its fabulous vistas of the valley and the Christ Church which is the most photographed landmark of Shimla. Overnight in the hotel.
After breakfast visit to Jakhu Temple situated upon the highest peak of Shimla. After offering prayers and enjoying the panoramic views of Shivalik Ranges act in to Kufri where you can photograph yourself in hired Pahari or Himachal attires. Enjoy Pony riding or yak riding (at your own cost). Later take steps to Naldhera which is famous for its golf course and scenic beauty. Overnight in the hotel.
Shimla to Delhi
After breakfast day is free to stroll on the mall or for shopping. Afternoon board the New Delhi bound A/c Volvo Coach. Overnight on board.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- MAP Plan (Breakfast and Dinner).
- All Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Inclusive of GST
Terms & Conditions Apply
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- All transfers and sightseeing by given Vehicles and not for night drive.
- Fares offered in quotation are subject to availability. In case the same hotel is not available then alternate hotel will be provided with similar star category.
- Charges for AC / Heater will be extra and as per hotel to hotel basis.
- Visit to Rohtang Pass will be extra only.
- AC will not operate on Hills.
- Vehicles are on Disposal from Station to Station or Airport to Airport.
- Vehicle Charges are inclusive of all toll taxes / parking and driver allowance.
- If cancellations are made 30 daysbefore the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.