Himachal Pradesh is synonymous with scenic beauty, serene landscape, and adventure sports. Literally, Himachal means the home of snow. Situated in the western Himalaya, Himachal Pradesh has several hill stations which are the most invade destination to locate respite from the scorching summer heat. Here, in this article, allocates go through some of the competently-liked hill stations, standoffish villages, lakes, national parks and wildlife sanctuaries of Himachal Pradesh.
The autumn turns out to be mild and luxurious, pulling after that anew travelers from everyone on the depth of the world to evaluate the affluent collaboration of birds and colonial pedigree. During the peak winter season, the hill station is carpeted later a thick addition of snow handily interesting the domestic travelers and pulling in thousands of skiers from every single one single one on the summit of the world.
Shimla, throughout the decades, housing several colonial buildings such as the Christ Church, George Castle, and Wildflower Hall that is now a decent hotel in Shimla; temples subsequently the Jakhoo Temple and Tara Devi Temple; and museums, is valued as an important cultural hub in Himachal Pradesh.
New Delhi to Shimla
Arrive Delhi airport/railway station and dream to Shimla (350 Kms. / 08 hrs) the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snow capped Shivalik Mountains which offers some of the most fabulous views of the hermetic Himalayas. Enroute visit Pinjore Gardens or Ropeway at Timber Trail, Parwanoo. Arrive and check into the hotel. Evening to hand to stroll upon The Mall and the dexterously-known Ridge. Ridge is famous for its fantastic vistas of the valley and the Christ Church which is the most photographed landmark of Shimla. Overnight in the hotel
After Breakfast Excursion to Kufri. Kufri is ably-known for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride and One can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, after lunch sightseeing of various places in and happening for. Shimla mosques built in(1830), Vice regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to begin (1887), The Grindlays Bank (1912)- the world broad bank started by Robert Melville Grindlay, The Scandal Point and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall. O/N Hotel
Shimla to Manali (265 Kms. 8 Hrs.)
Transfer from Shimla to Manali by surface Enroute visit Kullu valley, Beas River, Dashehra maidan etc. Arrive and transfer to hotel Manali. Evening deems not guilty for blazing. Night stay in Manali.
Manali (Local Sightseeing)
Morning conducts yourself to Visit the 450 years prehistoric Hidimbadevi Temple, the oldest temple in Manali, Tibetan center & monastery, Vasisth village, known for its hot Sulpher springs Roerich art Gallery. Vashisth Temple, Solang Valley which offers a spectacular view of glaciers and snow-capped peaks..at an altitude of 3978 meters. Also, visit Kothi, Rahala Water falls regarding the order of the habit. (Subject to weather conditions and road mammal door). Rest of the morning is at leisure or takes a saunter furthermore to the Mall road. Night stay in Manali.
Rohtang Pass (100 Kms. Round Tour)
Early day visit A place not to be missed - Rohtang Pass, (51Kms. / 3Hrs.) from Manali at an altitude of 3978 metes. Also, visit Kothi, Rahala Water falls regarding the mannerism. (subject to weather conditions and road living thing retrieve). Rest of the day is at leisure or takes a stroll all along the Mall road. Night stay in Manali. (Visit to Rohtang Pass not included in the cost. topic to weather conditions and road creature entry).(As per Himachal Goverment Rouling outsiders not ensue reach the Rohtang Pass & Guest Have to Take Car from bond on the subject of Direct Payment Basis. )
Manali to Dharmshala (280 Kms. /10 Hrs.)
A set against of 260 kilometer concerning the exaggeration stopping at Baijnath known for its Shiva Temple and calculation at Palampur ably-known For Tea Garden. Dharamhsala is a hill-station lying upon the spur of the Dhauladhar Mountains not quite 18 kms north-east of Kangra, It is known for its scenic beauty set amidst tall pine and oak trees. Since 1960, to the lead it became the the theater headquarters of His Holiness The Dalai Lama, Dharamshala has risen to international repute as The Little Lhasa in India. O/N Hotel Dharamshala.
Dharmshala to Dalhousie (145 Kms. / 5 Hrs.)
After Breakfast steer from Dharamshala towards Dalhousie after do something the local sightseeing of Places which includes, His holiness Dalai lama quarters at Mc Leodgunj, War memorial, Bhagsunath temple and Dal Lake. Reach Dalhousie in the evening. O/N Hotel Dalhousie.
Dalhousie to Khajjiar
Dalhousie has been named after the British Governor General of the l9th century, Lord Dalhousie. Surrounded by varied vegetation pines, dodders, oaks and flowering rhododendron. Local sightseeing of Dalhousie includes a visit to Panjipula, Subhash Baoli and exposure to the atmosphere to Khajjiar 24 Kms. from Dalhousie together with thick Deodar reforest. Drive from Dalhousie to Khajjiar is awesome. O/N Hotel
Dalhousie Chandigarh (350km. /7 Hrs.)
Transfer from Dalhousie to Chandigarh by Surface. On beginning performance towards airstrip/ railway station to board Flight/ Train encourage to home.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- MAP Plan (Breakfast and Dinner).
- All Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Inclusive of GST
Terms & Conditions Apply
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- All transfers and sightseeing by given Vehicles and not for night drive.
- Fares offered in quotation are subject to availability. In case the same hotel is not available then alternate hotel will be provided with similar star category.
- Charges for AC / Heater will be extra and as per hotel to hotel basis.
- Visit to Rohtang Pass will be extra only.
- AC will not operate on Hills.
- Vehicles are on Disposal from Station to Station or Airport to Airport.
- Vehicle Charges are inclusive of all toll taxes / parking and driver allowance.
- If cancellations are made 30 daysbefore the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.