Kerala is South India's most serenely beautiful avow. Kerala is along with known by Gods own Country. It is a narrow strip of coastal territory that slopes the length of the Western Ghats in a cascade of lush, green vegetation and reaches the Arabian Sea. It's known for its palm-lined beaches and backwaters, a network of canals. Inland are the Western Ghats, mountains whose slopes preserve tea, coffee, and spice plantations as quickly as wildlife.
Kerala, the state also offers exotic beaches, lush hill-stations, spectacular waterfalls, wilderness to explore, many sanctuaries, ancient ports, and greenery everywhere. One of the most prominent tourist destinations in India.
Kerala has unique geographical features that give the state a special place on the world tourism map. Kerala is renowned for some of its unique cultural and geographical characteristics. The practices and traditions handed down from generation to generation, alongside some of the natural wonders that we have been blessed with have attracted people to this land for centuries. From the ancient healthcare system of Ayurveda to our picturesque hill stations and diverse wildlife, we provide you with links to access a wide range of our specialties.
We believe it is our duty to share these gifts with the rest of the world.
DAY 1 Cochin to Munnar (135km/4.5hrs)
Starts from Cochin and reaches Munnar by afternoon. On the way visit Kodanadu elephant care center, Cheyyara waterfalls, Valara waterfalls, Attukadu waterfalls, Spice plantations etc.
Munnar sightseeing and stay at Munnar
DAY 2 Munnar sightseeing
Enjoy the backwaters, scenery and different places for 21hrs in Kerala Style House boats from 12Noon
Sightseeing destinations includes eravikulam national park (Raja Malai), mattupetty dam, tea estates, eco point, spice plantation, rose garden, photo point, honey bee tree, tea museum, blossom park, kundale dam and top station.
You can also enjoy boating in the Lake, rock climbing, trekking (optional).
Overnight stay at Munnar
Munnar to Alleppey Houseboat(150km/3.5hrs)
Leaving to Alleppey in the morning
Enjoy the backwaters, scenery and different places for 21hrs in Kerala Style Houseboats from 12Noon
In the houseboat, you will be greeted with a welcome drink, tea, snacks, mineral water, lunch, dinner, and breakfast
Overnight stay in the houseboat
Alleppey to Cochin(80km/1.5hrs)
Visit Alleppey beach and drive to Cochin for sightseeing
Cochin sightseeing includes fort cochin, navy museum, St. Francis church, Chinese fishing net, Santa Cruz Basilica, Mattancherry Palace, Jewish synagogue, Marian drive, Marine walkway, boating, Tripunitura Hill Palace. You can find some time for shopping at Cochin
Our representative will leave you at Cochin Airport/Railway station/Bus stand and will do necessary support there
Drive back to your hometown with the sweet memories of Kerala trip with AeraTrip
- Vehicle as per itinerary including toll, parking, fuel charges and driver bata
- Houseboat exclusively for you with all meals which includes welcome drink, snacks, tea, lunch, dinner, and breakfast
- Houseboat check in at 12Noon and cruises till 5 PM, Boat will be anchored till 8 AM and cruises till 9 AM for checkout
- For A/C Houseboat, A/C will be operating from 9 PM till 6 AM only (All houseboat related inclusions are applicable only if the Itinerary is including Houseboat stay)
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Rooms will be Non-A/C at Munnar and Thekkady for all category of packages (if the package has Munnar or Thekkady)
- Booking will be confirmed only after receiving the advance payment and on the availability of hotels mentioned, we do not block rooms at the time of sending confirmation
- In case of non-availability of rooms in the mentioned hotels, this will be communicated to you and will give you different options and the rate of the package will increase or decrease depends on the hotel selection
- In case you are not convinced with the new options, advance paid will be refunded without deducting any service charge and this needs to be communicated to us in one day's time after receiving the new hotel list
- There will not be any change in the hotels mentioned without your concern
- We strongly suggest you check reviews and location of hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your preferences before confirming the package and change of hotel on arrival would charge retention
- AeraTrip does not have any hidden charges except your lunch, dinner (All food in a houseboat is included for package includes houseboat) and personal expenses
- During the journey if someone asks for extra money, you may inform us and we will not be responsible if you pay the amount without our concern
- Before 30 Days of your travel date if you cancel your trip there is no cancellation charge are there , only some amount of service charge will be deduct & rest of all amount will be refund in your account.
- Before 29 to 15 days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 25 % of amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy.
- Before 14 to 10 Days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 50 % of amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy.
- Before 09 to 07 Days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 75 % of amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy.
- Less then 7 days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 100% amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy. (There is no refund).
- In case : If you travel any hill station , if there is any natural calamity or heavy snow fall use faced & if your trip is cancel , in that case , there is no refund policy will be applicable.