Kerala is South India's most serenely beautiful avow. Kerala is along with known by Gods own Country. It is a narrow strip of coastal territory that slopes the length of the Western Ghats in a cascade of lush, green vegetation and reaches the Arabian Sea. It's known for its palm-lined beaches and backwaters, a network of canals. Inland are the Western Ghats, mountains whose slopes preserve tea, coffee, and spice plantations as quickly as wildlife.
Kerala, the state also offers exotic beaches, lush hill-stations, spectacular waterfalls, wilderness to explore, many sanctuaries, ancient ports, and greenery everywhere. One of the most prominent tourist destinations in India.
Kerala has unique geographical features that give the state a special place on the world tourism map. Kerala is renowned for some of its unique cultural and geographical characteristics. The practices and traditions handed down from generation to generation, alongside some of the natural wonders that we have been blessed with have attracted people to this land for centuries. From the ancient healthcare system of Ayurveda to our picturesque hill stations and diverse wildlife, we provide you with links to access a wide range of our specialties.
We believe it is our duty to share these gifts with the rest of the world.
Arrival Cochin On day first you will come to Cochin which is situated on the south-west coast of the Indian peninsula. On arrival, you will meet representative who will receive you and transfer to the hotel. Check into the hotel and get ready to explore Cochin. In Cochin, you will do too many things since it is referred to as Gateway to Kerala. In Cochin, you will explore Santa Cruz Basilica, Mattancherry, and St. Francis Church, The Dutch palace. Besides, that one will enjoy exploring the vibrant city since it has breathtakingly scenic and prosperous locations. By night will back to the hotel and have your yummy dinner in the hotel.
Cochin to Munnar
Your day 2nd is trip towards Munnar which is even known for its high mountains with the low flying clouds, scenic beauty & the marvelous waterfalls. The full day you will enjoy the trip in Munnar and alter will go to visit, rivulets, waterfalls, tea plantations, colonial bungalows in the cool weather. First, you will come to the hotel and later will go to enjoy trekking and mountain biking with your tour group. Overnight stay at Munnar and enjoy dinner.
Sightseeing On day 3rd you will enjoy your breakfast start for full day sightseeing tour of Munnar, which you will get to see Blossom Garden, Rajamalai, Tea Plantation, Echo Point, Kundale Lake, and Eravikulam Wildlife Sanctuary and visit Mattupetty Lake & Dam. Followed by lunch you will go to experience tea gardens and appreciated the beauty of nature. The full day you will enjoy the trip and Overnight stay at Munnar.
Munnar to Thekkady (120 Kms- 4 Hours)
On day 4th you will have your morning breakfast in the homes and soon will move towards Morning drive to Thekkady covering a distance of 110 km / 3.5 hrs through cardamom hills. While coming here you will enjoy the cardamom, Pepper, Coffee fields and even explores the tea estate plantation post lunch. By evening you will visit the local market and Overnight stay in the Luxury Plantation Homestay. During homestay, you will feel as if the house is like your home with friendly atmosphere.
Thekkady to Alleppey Houseboat
On day 5th you will drive towards Alleppey after morning breakfast in the hotel. You will reach Alappuzha is the Venice of the East; where you will enjoy marine products and coir industry, backwater holidays, beaches and many other places. Later you will visit towards Vijaya Beach Park add to the attraction of the beach. While coming here you will enjoy the day and explore the beauty of backwaters Rest of the day at leisure on the House Boat.
Alleppey to Kovalam
Early morning you will get up have your breakfast and then will transfer you to Kovalam which is an internationally renowned beach with three adjacent crescent beaches. It is lovely destinations for herbal body toning massages, Sunbathing, swimming, special cultural programmers and catamaran cruising are some of them. While coming here Ayurvedic health resorts. Along with that, you will shop zones, swimming pools. After coming here you will even enjoy Yoga and Ayurvedic facilities and a comfortable stay. By night you will be back to the hotel and enjoy the lavish dinner.
Kovalam to Trivandrum - Kovalam
After Morning breakfast we take you for a day sightseeing of Trivandrum which is known Trivandrum is dating back to 1000 BC an ancient city with tradition. The city is recognized for its clusters around the temple, Kuthiramalika Museum, Sri Padmanabha Temple, the Napier Museum, colonial mansions, churches and modern high-rises. It is a peaceful attractive city where you will see Mahatma Gandhi beach for relaxation. Return back to the hotel and rest of the day free at leisure.
Departure: Kovalam to Trivandrum (30 km-1 hrs)
On day 8th you will have your morning breakfast where you will depart as per schedule to the Airport/ Railway station at Trivandrum.
- AC / None AC double bed room.
- LED TV, Hot & Cold Water.
- All Applicable hotel taxes.
- Pick-up & Drop from mention point.
- AC / None AC Car as per your requirement.
- All applicable toll tax, parking charge and driver allowance.
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Rooms will be Non-A/C at Munnar and Thekkady for all category of packages (if the package has Munnar or Thekkady)
- Booking will be confirmed only after receiving the advance payment and on the availability of hotels mentioned, we do not block rooms at the time of sending confirmation
- In case of non-availability of rooms in the mentioned hotels, this will be communicated to you and will give you different options and the rate of the package will increase or decrease depends on the hotel selection
- In case you are not convinced with the new options, advance paid will be refunded without deducting any service charge and this needs to be communicated to us in one day's time after receiving the new hotel list
- There will not be any change in the hotels mentioned without your concern
- We strongly suggest you check reviews and location of hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your preferences before confirming the package and change of hotel on arrival would charge retention
- AeraTrip does not have any hidden charges except your lunch, dinner (All food in a houseboat is included for package includes houseboat) and personal expenses
- During the journey if someone asks for extra money, you may inform us and we will not be responsible if you pay the amount without our concern
- Before 30 Days of your travel date if you cancel your trip there is no cancellation charge are there , only some amount of service charge will be deduct & rest of all amount will be refund in your account.
- Before 29 to 15 days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 25 % of amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy.
- Before 14 to 10 Days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 50 % of amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy.
- Before 09 to 07 Days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 75 % of amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy.
- Less then 7 days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 100% amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy. (There is no refund).
- In case : If you travel any hill station , if there is any natural calamity or heavy snow fall use faced & if your trip is cancel , in that case , there is no refund policy will be applicable.