Kerala is South India's most serenely beautiful avow. Kerala is along with known by Gods own Country. It is a narrow strip of coastal territory that slopes the length of the Western Ghats in a cascade of lush, green vegetation and reaches the Arabian Sea. It's known for its palm-lined beaches and backwaters, a network of canals. Inland are the Western Ghats, mountains whose slopes preserve tea, coffee, and spice plantations as quickly as wildlife.
Kerala, the state also offers exotic beaches, lush hill-stations, spectacular waterfalls, wilderness to explore, many sanctuaries, ancient ports, and greenery everywhere. One of the most prominent tourist destinations in India.
Kerala has unique geographical features that give the state a special place on the world tourism map. Kerala is renowned for some of its unique cultural and geographical characteristics. The practices and traditions handed down from generation to generation, alongside some of the natural wonders that we have been blessed with have attracted people to this land for centuries. From the ancient healthcare system of Ayurveda to our picturesque hill stations and diverse wildlife, we provide you with links to access a wide range of our specialties.
We believe it is our duty to share these gifts with the rest of the world.
Cochin On day first you will arrive at Cochin and check in to a hotel with the assistance of our representative. While coming here you will enjoy the trip and later will proceed towards the sightseeing tour of the Jewish synagogue, Chinese fishing nets, Dutch Palace and later by the overnight stay in hotel.
Cochin to Munnar (140 Kms 4 Hours)
The morning after breakfast, you will drive towards enjoy the lovely locations. Here you will see tea gardens, rubber estates, Cardamom Hills, tranquil winding roads and many other places. As this is located in the beautiful area of and spice plantations, so while coming here you will enjoy boat safari in lake Periyar and try to watch rarest wildlife species. You could do an elephant ride and enjoy the trip. By night will back to the hotel and enjoy the trip.
Your day 3rd is planned to have a sightseeing Tour of Munnar where you will leave the hotel after having morning breakfast. In your half-day sightseeing tour, you will get to see Photo point, elephant arrival spot and post lunch will go to enjoy the places such as Mattupetty, Flower garden, shooting point, Echo point, Kundale dam. Along with this, you will even enjoy wandering Pothamedu view point and blossom park Mattupetty and Teamuesuem, Rajamalai by evening will back the hotel to enjoy the diner.
Munnar to Thekkady (110 Kms- 3 Hours)
On day 4th After breakfast, you will drive to Thekkady and you will reach within 3.5 hours there. On arrival, you will get to see Spice plantation Elephant ride and many other places. This is an attractive place so while coming here you will even enjoy boating through the wildlife sanctuary. Moreover by night will back to the hotel and have dinner in the hotel.
Thekkady Houseboat (145 Kms- 4.5 Hours)
As you have after breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Kumarakom which is highly preferred for its backwater tour. While coming here you will you on a Cruise through the narrow canals of the legendary Punnamada and enjoy viewing fascinating paddy fields, fishing Area and many narrow canals and lakes. Night stay you will be back to the hotel and enjoy the trip.
Alleppey to Kovalam (185 Km / 5 Hours)
Your day 6th is trip towards Kovalam after checkout Alapuzha, when you will reach at Kovalam on arrival you will check into your hotel and drive to go to enjoy local sightseeing.
Departure: Kovalam to Trivandrum
As your trip is planned for 7 days, so on this day you will end up your trip and after breakfast, you will go to enjoy seeing Trivandrum and transfer to Trivandrum airport/railway station to reach your respective house.
- AC / None AC double bed room.
- LED TV, Hot & Cold Water.
- All Applicable hotel taxes.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner as per your requirement.
- Pick-up & Drop from mention point.
- AC / None AC Car as per your requirement.
- All applicable toll tax, parking charge and driver allowance.
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Rooms will be Non-A/C at Munnar and Thekkady for all category of packages (if the package has Munnar or Thekkady)
- Booking will be confirmed only after receiving the advance payment and on the availability of hotels mentioned, we do not block rooms at the time of sending confirmation
- In case of non-availability of rooms in the mentioned hotels, this will be communicated to you and will give you different options and the rate of the package will increase or decrease depends on the hotel selection
- In case you are not convinced with the new options, advance paid will be refunded without deducting any service charge and this needs to be communicated to us in one day's time after receiving the new hotel list
- There will not be any change in the hotels mentioned without your concern
- We strongly suggest you check reviews and location of hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your preferences before confirming the package and change of hotel on arrival would charge retention
- AeraTrip does not have any hidden charges except your lunch, dinner (All food in the houseboat is included for package includes houseboat) and personal expenses
- During the journey if someone asks for extra money, you may inform us and we will not be responsible if you pay the amount without our concern
- Before 30 Days of your travel date if you cancel your trip there is no cancellation charge are there, only some amount of service charge will be deducted & rest of all amount will be refunded in your account.
- Before 29 to 15 days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 25 % of amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy.
- Before 14 to 10 Days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 50 % of amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy.
- Before 09 to 07 Days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 75 % of amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy.
- Less then 7 days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 100% amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy. (There is no refund).
- In case: If you travel any hill station, if there is any natural calamity or heavy snowfall use faced & if your trip is canceled, in that case, there is no refund policy will be applicable.