Kerala is South India's most serenely beautiful avow. Kerala is along with known by Gods own Country. It is a narrow strip of coastal territory that slopes the length of the Western Ghats in a cascade of lush, green vegetation and reaches the Arabian Sea. It's known for its palm-lined beaches and backwaters, a network of canals. Inland are the Western Ghats, mountains whose slopes preserve tea, coffee, and spice plantations as quickly as wildlife.
Kerala, the state also offers exotic beaches, lush hill-stations, spectacular waterfalls, wilderness to explore, many sanctuaries, ancient ports, and greenery everywhere. One of the most prominent tourist destinations in India.
Kerala has unique geographical features that give the state a special place on the world tourism map. Kerala is renowned for some of its unique cultural and geographical characteristics. The practices and traditions handed down from generation to generation, alongside some of the natural wonders that we have been blessed with have attracted people to this land for centuries. From the ancient healthcare system of Ayurveda to our picturesque hill stations and diverse wildlife, we provide you with links to access a wide range of our specialties.
We believe it is our duty to share these gifts with the rest of the world.
Pick up Cochin International airport to Cochin
Welcome to Kerala “Gods own country” Your vacation begins today, upon arrival at airport/railway station (this is only a tentative arrival time)
Proceed to Cochin. Kochi, formerly known as Cochin, is a city in the Indian state of Kerala, hailed as ‘God’s own country’. Its strategic importance over the centuries is underlined by the sobriquet Queen of the Arabian Sea.
Drive to hotel, check-in and freshen-up
Chinese fishing nets etc
Evening in Marine Drive, watching the sunset *
Overnight stay at hotel
Cochin to Munnar
Proceed to Munnar hills (Travel Time 4.5 Hrs)
Sightseeing at Cheeyapara, Valara, Kallar waterfalls and Karadippara View Point on the way
Enjoy the cultural programmes (Kathakali & Kalaripayattu-optional)*
Overnight stay at hotel/resort.
Munnar to Munnar
Visit Eravikulam National Park
Tea Museum, Blossom Hydel Park
Tea Plantation & Spice Plantation
Visit Mattupetty Reservoir
Echo Point & Kundala dam
Boating in the reservoir (optional)
Elephant ride (optional)
Overnight stay at Munnar.
Munnar to Thekkady
Breakfast check-out from at the hotel/resort
Morning Proceed to Thekkady (Travel Time 4Hrs)
Visit Periyar wild life sanctuary,
Visit spice garden,(Boating Thekkady lake, Elephant ride, all are Optional* )
Cultural shows: Kathakali, Kalaripayattu – optional*
Overnight stay at Resort or hotel
Thekkady to Kumarakom/Alleppey Houseboat
Breakfast at the resort
Check-out from the resort
proceed to Kumarakom / Alleppey (Travel Time 3H 40Min)
Arrival at Houseboat boarding point
Check-in to houseboat, set on the cruise, touching various islands, lagoons
Lunch on board (houseboat will be anchored)
Tea & snacks
Dinner on board
Houseboat to Kovalam
Proceed to Kovalam (Travel Time 4H 50Min)
Check-in at resort, Kovalam
Relax in the resort, enjoy the scenic beach
Kovalam Beach & Poovar island visit
Indulge in beach sports – cycling, beach volleyball etc*
Kovalam to Kanyakumari
Breakfast at the resort/hotel
Proceed to Kanyakumari (Travel time 2H 30 Min)
Enroute visit Padmanabhapuram Palace (Closed on Mondays)*
Visit Kanyakumari Mandir
Tri-Samudra Milan and Gandhi Mandapam
Take a ferry ride to Swami Vivekanad Rock
Overnight stay at Resort or hotel
Kanyakumari to Trivandrum Departure International Airport/ Railway station
Today is the last day of the trip. Driver will drop you at airport/railway station for onward Journey.
After breakfast at the hotel
Check-out from the hotel
Proceed to Trivandrum (Travel time 3Hrs)
Drop at railway station/airport, to board the return flight (tentative time of departure)
- AC / None AC double bed room.
- LED TV, Hot & Cold Water.
- All Applicable hotel taxes.
- Pick-up & Drop from mention point.
- AC / None AC Car as per your requirement.
- All applicable toll tax, parking charge and driver allowance.
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Rooms will be Non-A/C at Munnar and Thekkady for all category of packages (if the package has Munnar or Thekkady)
- Booking will be confirmed only after receiving the advance payment and on the availability of hotels mentioned, we do not block rooms at the time of sending confirmation
- In case of non-availability of rooms in the mentioned hotels, this will be communicated to you and will give you different options and the rate of the package will increase or decrease depends on the hotel selection
- In case you are not convinced with the new options, advance paid will be refunded without deducting any service charge and this needs to be communicated to us in one day's time after receiving the new hotel list
- There will not be any change in the hotels mentioned without your concern
- We strongly suggest you check reviews and location of hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your preferences before confirming the package and change of hotel on arrival would charge retention
- AeraTrip does not have any hidden charges except your lunch, dinner (All food in a houseboat is included for package includes houseboat) and personal expenses
- During the journey if someone asks for extra money, you may inform us and we will not be responsible if you pay the amount without our concern
- Before 30 Days of your travel date if you cancel your trip there is no cancellation charge are there , only some amount of service charge will be deduct & rest of all amount will be refund in your account.
- Before 29 to 15 days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 25 % of amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy.
- Before 14 to 10 Days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 50 % of amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy.
- Before 09 to 07 Days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 75 % of amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy.
- Less then 7 days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 100% amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy. (There is no refund).
- In case : If you travel any hill station , if there is any natural calamity or heavy snow fall use faced & if your trip is cancel , in that case , there is no refund policy will be applicable.