Malaysia is often dubbed a melting pot of culture, and it is due to this characteristic the country has gained a lot of tourism potential. This Southeastern country is replete behind than several happenings that can depart a visitor awe-struck. Right from opulent records to startling architecture, both ancient and protester; from happening nightlife to pristine and surreal beaches and islands that apportion amazing adventure comings and goings; and from amazing amusement parks to wildlife-affluent national parks, anything that Malaysia features, has fun and exoticness and of course an experience that one can never forget.
Malaysia offers two totally in accord experiences: the peninsula and Borneo (an island shared once Indonesia and Brunei). The peninsula or West Malaysia is a merged of Malay, Chinese and Indian flavors later an efficient and fresh-minded capital, Kuala Lumpur.
Malaysian Borneo features some of the most charming places in Malaysia considering a wild jungle, orangutans, granite peaks and unfriendly tribes. Combined considering some amenable islands, luxury resorts and colonials towns, Malaysia, for most visitors, present a glad amalgamation.
Arrival at the Airport
Upon beginning at the airport, meet & greet by our representative & exploit for the lunch. Enroute to Batu Caves. One way cable car ride. Upon beginning check in at the hotel. Free era at leisure. Proceed for the dinner at the First world cafe. Overnight stay at First world hotel
Genting highlands to Kualalumpur
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy snow world (Tickets included ). Check out: Leave suitcase at concierge until departure epoch. Proceed for lunch at First world cafe. Pick taking place from the hotel lobby. Enroute to chin see temple. Transfer to Kuala Lumpur hotel. Upon start check in at the hotel. Pick taking place from the hotel lobby & do something for the dinner at Indian restaurants. After dinner transfer reveal to the hotel
Kuala Lumpur City tour
Breakfast at the hotel. Pick taking place from the hotel & adjust an combat for the half hours of day city tour covering King palace, National monument, Drive appendix lake garden, National mosque, Independent square, Petronas twin tower (Photo fall ). Enroute lunch at Indian restaurants, after lunch transfer announcement to the hotel. The free period at leisure. Pick happening from the hotel lobby & accomplish for the dinner at an Indian restaurant
Shopping & departure
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out: Leave the suitcase at concierge till departure times. The free period at leisure. Pick taking place from the hotel lobby & case out for the shopping tour. Lunch & transfer to the airstrip. Board your flight gone sociable memories of the tour
- Accommodation at Malaysia hotels specified (Twin/Triple Sharing) or similar with breakfast
- Pick-up & drop with sightseeing
- All tours and Transfers on SIC Basis
Terms & Conditions Apply
- International Airfare
- Lunch & Dinner
- Visa charges
- Tips to Driver / Guide
- Entrance Fees to Museum / Park / Garden / Theme Park / etc (not mentioned above)
- Personal Insurance / Expenses
- Alcoholic / Soft Drinks
- Airline tickets and airport taxes (except those which are specified), costs of passports and visas, laundry services, phone calls, beverages, meals not indicated in the itinerary, tips any type, personal costs, baggage excess and its transfer, optional tours and excursions during the cruise and anything that is not mentioned in specific package.
- Only during the regular excursion included in the package the passengers will be guided with a group.
- The order of events and places visited can change from the original program due to weather or operational problems and holidays in each country and city, possibility of transport, museums, shows, etc., can change their usual schedules and remain closed without notice.
- If cancellations are made 45 daysbefore the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 25-45 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-25 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.