Malaysia is often dubbed a melting pot of culture, and it is due to this characteristic the country has gained a lot of tourism potential. This Southeastern country is replete behind than several happenings that can depart a visitor awe-struck. Right from opulent records to startling architecture, both ancient and protester; from happening nightlife to pristine and surreal beaches and islands that apportion amazing adventure comings and goings; and from amazing amusement parks to wildlife-affluent national parks, anything that Malaysia features, has fun and exoticness and of course an experience that one can never forget.
Malaysia offers two totally in accord experiences: the peninsula and Borneo (an island shared once Indonesia and Brunei). The peninsula or West Malaysia is a merged of Malay, Chinese and Indian flavors later an efficient and fresh-minded capital, Kuala Lumpur.
Malaysian Borneo features some of the most charming places in Malaysia considering a wild jungle, orangutans, granite peaks and unfriendly tribes. Combined considering some amenable islands, luxury resorts and colonials towns, Malaysia, for most visitors, present a glad amalgamation.
Meet & Greet at KL Airport / City / Train Station. En route, enjoy Half Day KL City Tour.
Check in Hotel.
7.00pm - Enjoy Malaysia Cultural Show in the circulate of Sumptuous Dinner (Enjoy Malaysia Cultural Show as soon as Dinner (Mesmerize when upbeat traditional and cultural performances. For just roughly 1 hour, the Dancers will gift a selection of Asian affluent cultural origin subsequently than contemporary and cultural operate which includes Minangkabau, Chinese, Indian, Portuguese dances. The dance medley depicts interchange race, creed, tradition, culture, and religion, the sense of esteem prevails along surrounded by every one single one community in Malaysia. Combining Malaysian style and international popular favorites, come regarding down & savor Malaysian cuisine at its best!).
Overnight in Hotel.
10.00am - Enjoy Half Day KL Country Tour and for those who are adventurous, you may climb happening 272 steps to witness the spectacular Hindu Temple.
Continue the journey to Genting Highlands. Upon dawn decide to a cable car ride to the peak.
Check in Hotel.
Free at Leisure.
Overnight in Hotel.
10:00am - Check out from Hotel. Overland Transfer from Genting - Sunway Pyramid.
Enjoy Full Day Sunway Theme Park.
6.00pm - Transfer to KL.
Check in Hotel & Overnight in Hotel.
Free at Leisure & enjoy Shopping regarding your own.
3:30pm - Enjoy Half Day Putrajaya Tour.
Enjoy Lakeside Set Dinner at Botanical Lakeside Garden (Taman Botani).
Transfer to Hotel & Overnight in Hotel.
11.30am - Check out from Hotel & Transfer to KL Airport / City / Train / Bus Station.
- Accommodation at Malaysia hotels specified (Twin/Triple Sharing) or similar with breakfast
- Pick-up & drop with sightseeing
- All tours and Transfers on SIC Basis
Terms & Conditions Apply
- International Airfare
- Lunch & Dinner
- Visa charges
- Tips to Driver / Guide
- Entrance Fees to Museum / Park / Garden / Theme Park / etc (not mentioned above)
- Personal Insurance / Expenses
- Alcoholic / Soft Drinks
- Airline tickets and airport taxes (except those which are specified), costs of passports and visas, laundry services, phone calls, beverages, meals not indicated in the itinerary, tips any type, personal costs, baggage excess and its transfer, optional tours and excursions during the cruise and anything that is not mentioned in specific package.
- Only during the regular excursion included in the package the passengers will be guided with a group.
- The order of events and places visited can change from the original program due to weather or operational problems and holidays in each country and city, possibility of transport, museums, shows, etc., can change their usual schedules and remain closed without notice.
- If cancellations are made 45 daysbefore the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 25-45 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-25 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.