Malaysia is often dubbed a melting pot of culture, and it is due to this characteristic the country has gained a lot of tourism potential. This Southeastern country is replete behind than several happenings that can depart a visitor awe-struck. Right from opulent records to startling architecture, both ancient and protester; from happening nightlife to pristine and surreal beaches and islands that apportion amazing adventure comings and goings; and from amazing amusement parks to wildlife-affluent national parks, anything that Malaysia features, has fun and exoticness and of course an experience that one can never forget.
Malaysia offers two totally in accord experiences: the peninsula and Borneo (an island shared once Indonesia and Brunei). The peninsula or West Malaysia is a merged of Malay, Chinese and Indian flavors later an efficient and fresh-minded capital, Kuala Lumpur.
Malaysian Borneo features some of the most charming places in Malaysia considering a wild jungle, orangutans, granite peaks and unfriendly tribes. Combined considering some amenable islands, luxury resorts and colonials towns, Malaysia, for most visitors, present a glad amalgamation.
Kuala Lumpur Airport to Penang
Arrival at Kuala Lumpur Airport by Malindo Airlines and transfers to main bus stand, Arrival at Penang by Bus and transfer to respective hotel at Penang. Check in hotel and forgive at your own leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Penang Island Tour
Enjoy your daily breakfast profit ready to absorb know more just about the culture & chronicles of this Malaysian jewel. Georgetown, the capital of Penang, was named after King George III of England. Its most swiftly-known historical site is Fort Cornwallis, which was built by the British East India Company in 1808.
Khoo Kongsi is the most proficiently-known clan blazing in Penang. It is a magnificent example of olden Chinese architecture and intricate woodcarving. From here you will visit the third largest reclining Buddha statue in the world measuring 33 meters long. Overnight at hotel.
Penang at Leisure
Enjoy your daylight breakfast today the full hours of daylight is at leisure. There's suitably for that excuse much to see and therefore many in Penang. Overnight at hotel.
Penang to Kuala Lumpur
enjoy your daylight breakfast and check out from the hotel. Transfers to coach terminal for Kuala Lumpur. Meet and greet at KUL coach terminal and directly transfer to KUL city. Check in hotel at Kuala Lumpur. Free at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Kuala Lumpur City Tour
Enjoy your breakfast in the hours of daylight, we operate for a panoramic city tour of Kuala Lumpur to get your hands on a closer see at Kuala Lumpur's most ably-known landmarks, in the middle of the King's Palace, National Monument, National Mosque, Jammed Mosque, Merdeka Square and National Museum.
Admire Malaysia's most famous structure, the world famous PETRONAS Twin Towers and enjoy a photo cease. See the magnificent Menara K L Tower - the tallest tower in Southeast Asia. Evening you can shop apropos at the local plaza, Lot 10 or Bukit Bintang area of Kuala city. Overnight at hotel.
Kuala Lumpur to Genting
Enjoy your breakfast in the daylight, check out from the hotel and Transfer to 67 Kms approx. Genting highland. You will be taken an aerial route (Cable car) to the pinnacle of the hills. Arrival at Genting Highland, check in at the hotel. Genting Highlands which is a mountain retreat cum casino 6,000 feet above sea- level and located an abstemious isolate away from the city. We'll decrease at the skyway cable-car station for a ride taking place by cable-car, where you'll be amazed at the magnificent view of mountains and rain tree-forest scenery. There are many things to reach in Genting Highlands, today. Overnight at hotel.
Genting Full Day Theme Park
Enjoy your breakfast in the hours of daylight, you will enjoy the attractions of the Indoor Theme park (included) as soon as its myriad attractions for the teenagers and antiquated alike. Rides at the forefront descriptive names such as Corkscrews, Euro Express Roller, Turbo Drop and 'Sky Venture' are easily reached, giving you the mature of your liveliness going on in the permit breathe! The Sky Venture simulates actual skydiving without the risks.
You can as well as understand a stroll regarding the peak and enjoy the crisp and cool mountain look or head to the Casino for a game of Black Jack, Keno, Roulette or new games & overnight at hotel.
enjoy your breakfast in the day and check out from the hotel. Later transfer to KUALA LUMPUR airstrip to catch your flight to India. End of the fabulous memory of Malaysia.
- Accommodation at Malaysia hotels specified (Twin/Triple Sharing) or similar with breakfast
- Pick-up & drop with sightseeing
- All tours and Transfers on SIC Basis
Terms & Conditions Apply
- International Airfare
- Lunch & Dinner
- Visa charges
- Tips to Driver / Guide
- Entrance Fees to Museum / Park / Garden / Theme Park / etc (not mentioned above)
- Personal Insurance / Expenses
- Alcoholic / Soft Drinks
- Airline tickets and airport taxes (except those which are specified), costs of passports and visas, laundry services, phone calls, beverages, meals not indicated in the itinerary, tips any type, personal costs, baggage excess and its transfer, optional tours and excursions during the cruise and anything that is not mentioned in specific package.
- Only during the regular excursion included in the package the passengers will be guided with a group.
- The order of events and places visited can change from the original program due to weather or operational problems and holidays in each country and city, possibility of transport, museums, shows, etc., can change their usual schedules and remain closed without notice.
- If cancellations are made 45 daysbefore the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 25-45 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-25 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.