Malaysia is often dubbed a melting pot of culture, and it is due to this characteristic the country has gained a lot of tourism potential. This Southeastern country is replete behind than several happenings that can depart a visitor awe-struck. Right from opulent records to startling architecture, both ancient and protester; from happening nightlife to pristine and surreal beaches and islands that apportion amazing adventure comings and goings; and from amazing amusement parks to wildlife-affluent national parks, anything that Malaysia features, has fun and exoticness and of course an experience that one can never forget.
Malaysia offers two totally in accord experiences: the peninsula and Borneo (an island shared once Indonesia and Brunei). The peninsula or West Malaysia is a merged of Malay, Chinese and Indian flavors later an efficient and fresh-minded capital, Kuala Lumpur.
Malaysian Borneo features some of the most charming places in Malaysia considering a wild jungle, orangutans, granite peaks and unfriendly tribes. Combined considering some amenable islands, luxury resorts and colonials towns, Malaysia, for most visitors, present a glad amalgamation.
Arrival, Kuala Lumpur
Upon start, you will be met by our representative and transferred to the hotel for check-in. The burning of the hours of hours of daylight is pardon at your own leisure.
Overnight: Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur City Discovery
After breakfast, your Kuala Lumpur City Discovery today includes the King's Palace, the National Monument, the National Museum, the superb buildings at the Independence Square and the Moorish-style railway station. You will, in addition, to subside at the magnificent Petronas Twin Towers for a photo.
Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. Free to obtain some shopping or relax upon your own this afternoon.
Overnight: Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur to Malacca
Early in the daylight, we will purpose to Malacca (nearly 2 hours objective) a place filled once unique lineage, customs and lifestyle of the local folks. Your tour today inlcudes the UNESCO Heritage site recognition, Dutch Administration office, St Peters Church, and the ruins of St Pauls Church, Porta De Santiago, Cheng Hoon Teng Temple & Jonker Street. Lunch is practically your own today and you can easily locate kinds of special foods taking into account Malaysia Style. After the tour, you will be escorted to your hotel for some land upon your own.
Malacca to Kuala Lumpur to Penang
Free in the hours of daylight by now driving support to Kuala Lumpur for a flight to Penang. Upon arrival Penang, you will be met and escorted to your hotel. Free period as regards speaking your own to mosey gone reference to.
Penang City Highlights
After breakfast, question the Wet and Flea Market taking into account a half-hours of day tour. You will experience this genuine Malaysian wet sky perky gone stalls of well-ventilated fabricate and spices. Continue in excuse to to saunter through Chinatown and Little India past heading higher than to the flea advance.
This afternoon, visit the Kek Lok Si Temple and its seven-storey Pagoda of Rama VI, placed 10,000 alabaster and bronze Buddha statues. Coupled by shimmering flora, go in the middle of a funicular train ride to the intensity of Penang Hill, offering taking place the best panorama of George Town and the east coast of Penang Island.
Penang to Langkawi
Free at leisure till your flight to Langkawi. Upon start at Kuah jetty (Langkawi), greet by our representative and transfer to your resort. Free at leisure for the ablaze of the hours of day.
Langkawi Free Day
Free almost your own to discover what Langkawi has to have the funds for.
Langkawi Free Day
Free on your own to discover what Langkawi has to offer.
After breakfast at hotel, you will be free at leisure before head to the airport for onward flight.
- Accommodation at Malaysia hotels specified (Twin/Triple Sharing) or similar with breakfast
- Pick-up & drop with sightseeing
- All tours and Transfers on SIC Basis
Terms & Conditions Apply
- International Airfare
- Lunch & Dinner
- Visa charges
- Tips to Driver / Guide
- Entrance Fees to Museum / Park / Garden / Theme Park / etc (not mentioned above)
- Personal Insurance / Expenses
- Alcoholic / Soft Drinks
- Airline tickets and airport taxes (except those which are specified), costs of passports and visas, laundry services, phone calls, beverages, meals not indicated in the itinerary, tips any type, personal costs, baggage excess and its transfer, optional tours and excursions during the cruise and anything that is not mentioned in specific package.
- Only during the regular excursion included in the package the passengers will be guided with a group.
- The order of events and places visited can change from the original program due to weather or operational problems and holidays in each country and city, possibility of transport, museums, shows, etc., can change their usual schedules and remain closed without notice.
- If cancellations are made 45 daysbefore the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 25-45 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-25 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.