The Maldives retains its unrivaled luxurious aura that keeps upon attracting those seeking solace and tranquility, and of course a lot of romance as ably. Ever back Maldives was discovered, it has been an obvious substitute to visit to have the best seashore holiday ever! The Maldives is a place that would make you character quiescent, where you can comprehensibly stare at its white-sand beaches, crystalline lagoons and azure water.
For the Honeymooner romance in the many islands in the Maldives offering tender hideout villas, a saintly paradise for lovey-does, In Maldives, there are just about 75 private islands offering luxurious retreats.
Arrive In Maldives
Welcome to Maldives! Post-immigration and custom events, you will be greeted by our local representative who will protection taking place you following your transfer to the hotel by Speed Boat. Dinner in the Hotel and Overnight stay at hotel.
Day at Leisure
After breakfast in the Hotel you will Enjoy Beach Beauty of Maldives. In Afternoon you will Lunch in the Hotel. After full Day Leisure you will Enjoy Dinner in the Hotel. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Day at Leisure
after Breakfast in the hotel you will Enjoy Beaches of Maldives. In Afternoon you will Enjoy Lunch in the Hotel. In Evening you are Free for Leisure. Enjoy the Dinner in the Hotel and Overnight stay at hotel in Maldives.
Day at Leisure
After Hearty Breakfast in the Hotel You are handy Full Day for Leisure.
Departure for India
after Breakfast go to the Airport and go back to Home.
- Speed Boat transfers from Male airport to the resort/hotels
- Welcome Drinks on arrival
- Accommodation at Maldives Resort/hotel specified or similar with breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Transfer Airport – Hotel – Airport
- All Tours & transfers on Private Basis (except for the cruise if in package)
- All day soft drinks and mineral water
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Entry fee to museums, parks and monastaries, any cost of personal nature, any cost not mentioned in the ‘Cost Includes’ section
- Flight and Hotel accommodation is strictly subject to availability at the time of booking
- Optional adventure activities, excursions, tours, cruises
- Any increase in rate of exchange
- If cancellations are made 45 daysbefore the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 25-45 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-25 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.