Nepal is a landlocked country in South Asia located mainly in the Himalayas. The country also boasts of remarkable historical and cultural attractions like temples and monuments that speak volumes about the rich history and culture of the place.
The search for some of the best places to visit in Nepal ends subsequent to this afterward for you. With some of the most beautiful locations in the lap of Himalayas, Nepal is surely gifted when it comes to natural beauty. Be it the snow-capped towering mountains around, or the green valley’s made by the years have gone by, the country of Nepal will never stop dazzling you with its unadulterated, and in some cases, untouched beauty.
Being a country that is a make a make a plus of merger of both Hindu and Buddhist ideologies, there are a lot of Monasteries and Temples to visit here. This country is house to both the Muktinath Temple and the Boudhanath Stupa, which is moreover the largest stupa in Asia and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. All in all, there is a lot to see in Nepal.
Arrive at Katmandu international airport and our executive will drive you to the hotel where you need to stay during the holiday.
Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Early day declares you will you for Mountain flight, it just 45 minutes flights and in that 45 min, it offers the most spectacular view of Mount Everest. Back to hotel for breakfast. Later Proceed for Kathmandu Sightseeing. Visit Hanuman Dhoka (Durbar Square).
The Durbar Square, epitomizes the religious and cultural animatronics of the people. Other appealing things to air Swayambhunath (Samhengu) - this is one of the world's most glorious Buddhist sites in Nepal. Afternoon visit Patan - The Patan Durbar Square consists of three main chowks a Keshav Narayan Chowk. It was listed in the UNESCO World Heritage Monument List in 1979. Overnight at Hotel in Nepal.
Kathmandu to Nagarkot
Breakfast at Hotel, Proceed for Kathmandu Sightseeing. Afternoon steer to Nagarkot (32km/1.5hrs) Evening enjoys sunset view. Pashupatinath the temple of Lord Shiva Pashupatinath then two tiered golden roof and silver doors is smoothly-known for its super architecture. Boudhanath. The stupa is located concerning the ancient trade route to Tibet, and Tibetan merchants rested and offered prayers here for many centuries.
Afternoon goal to Nagarkot, one of the most scenic spots check in to hotel, Overnight at Nagarkot.
Nagarkot to Bhaktapur to Kathmandu
Enjoy sunrise view, Nagarkot has become competently-known as one of the best spots to view Mount Everest as neatly as adding snow-topped peaks of the Himalayan range of eastern Nepal. Back to hotel for cute breakfast at Hotel. Check out from hotel. Later Leave for Kathmandu (32km/1.5hrs) Enroute visit to Bhaktapur. Check in to hotel Rest of the daylight relax.
Conclude your holiday and vacate the hotel room and get ready to board the plane at the Kathmandu airport and reach hometown or other destination of your choice safely.
- Welcome Drinks on arrival
- Accommodation at Nepal Resort/hotel specified or similar with breakfast
- Transfer Airport – Hotel – Airport
- All the sightseeing tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- All the transfers as mentioned by private ac vehicle.
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Any flight/raiwlay tickets
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / ExtraMeals Ordered
- Monument & Museum Entrance Fees for the sights mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Camera fee, Soft or Hard drinks, Starters.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- If cancellations are made 45 daysbefore the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 25-45 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-25 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.