Nepal is a landlocked country in South Asia located mainly in the Himalayas. The country also boasts of remarkable historical and cultural attractions like temples and monuments that speak volumes about the rich history and culture of the place.
The search for some of the best places to visit in Nepal ends subsequent to this afterward for you. With some of the most beautiful locations in the lap of Himalayas, Nepal is surely gifted when it comes to natural beauty. Be it the snow-capped towering mountains around, or the green valley’s made by the years have gone by, the country of Nepal will never stop dazzling you with its unadulterated, and in some cases, untouched beauty.
Being a country that is a make a make a plus of merger of both Hindu and Buddhist ideologies, there are a lot of Monasteries and Temples to visit here. This country is house to both the Muktinath Temple and the Boudhanath Stupa, which is moreover the largest stupa in Asia and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. All in all, there is a lot to see in Nepal.
Arrival In Kathmandu
Arrive Tribhuvan International Airport . Meet and greet by our representative and transfer to the hotel. Today we will doing-court events half day sightseeing, we will gathering the the when than ease-known 'Monkey Temple'-Swayambunath, as well as Kathmandu Darbar square where you can see ancient temples and palace of Nepal . Overnight stay at the hotel.
Today hours of daylight after breakfast you will be taken to a guided tour of Kathmandu's historical and spiritual attractions with to the historic Patan Square, the sacred Hindu temple of Pashupatinath, and Boudhanath, one of the largest stupas in the world. Then overnight at the hotel.
Kathmandu to Pokhara
After breakfast, manage to pay for a affable 6 hrs (approx) objective to pokhara.Pokhara is a enchanting city when several beautiful lakes and offers startling panoramic views of Himalayan peaks. The glow of lakes and the magnificence of the Himalayas rising taking into consideration them make an ambience of peace and magic. After reaching Pokhara we will realize the half hours of daylight sightseeing we will whole the Fewa lake realize the boating and visit Barahi temple subsequently ensue Davis Fall, Tibetan refugee camp and Bindabasini temple. Overnight stay at the hotel
Today after breakfast, depart for the full hours of hours of daylight sightseeing we will collective SetiRive gorge, BindabasiniTmeple, Bats cave and Mahendra Cave , dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Pokhara to Chitwan
Today after breakfast you will be transferred to chitwan its a 5, 6 hrs scenic dream to Chitwan . Check in at the hotel have lunch as well as go for Elephant Breeding Center, thru village stroll , tharumuseaum then arrive pro for Tharu dance furthermore dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Chitwan Jungle Safari to Kathmandu
Today after breakfast we can go for elephant jungle safari ,Jungle walk then to transfer to Kathmandu, it’s a 6 hrs scenic drive. Overnight stay in Kathmandu.
Today you will depart from Nepal and return to your country.
- Welcome Drinks on arrival
- Accommodation at Nepal Resort/hotel specified or similar with breakfast
- Transfer Airport – Hotel – Airport
- All the sightseeing tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- All the transfers as mentioned by private ac vehicle.
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Any flight/raiwlay tickets
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / ExtraMeals Ordered
- Monument & Museum Entrance Fees for the sights mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Camera fee, Soft or Hard drinks, Starters.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- If cancellations are made 45 daysbefore the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 25-45 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-25 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.