North East India is brimming with landscapes and sceneries that you must see once in a lifetime. The region is known to be a haven for wildlife lovers and adventure junkies but has a lot to offer to travelers of all kinds and ages.
North-east India has gained a lot of attention among the travelers due to its unexplored land and its pristine beauty yet untouched and unbridled by tourists activities. All hail to the natural paradise, because northeast states have always been a dream destination for travelers near and far. And this time we will be guiding you to some best places in Northeast you can venture for a family vacation. Though North East has been perceived as adventurists’ paradise some of its destinations are perfect for a fun-filled family holiday as well.
Pick up and a ride to Darjeeling,
Meet and Greet on arrival at Bagdogra Airport/NJP Railway Station
Destination: Darjeeling (6,710 ft.), Overnight stay at Darjeeling
Duration: 3 hrs.
Pickup and Drop from the hotel
Starting time: Early morning (if you are to see the sunrise)
Destination: Tiger Hills, Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop and others.
Description of the tour: Early morning tour to Tiger Hills (8482 Ft / 2586 meters at around 4 AM) to see the sunrise over Kanchendzonga Peak (subject to clear weather). On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop.
After breakfast go for a half-day sight seeing of Japanese Temple, Peace pagoda, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park & Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Darjeeling Ropeway Ride (Ticket cost not included & will be approx INR 180.00 per person and is closed on 19th of every month) Tenzing & Gombu Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self-Help Center (Closed on Sunday) & panoramic view of Tea Estate. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Continuation of sightseeing to the neighboring places like Mirik and Pashupati Bazaar
Starting time: Shortly after the morning breakfast.
Destination: Mirik Lake, Pasupati market and others.
Description of the tour: Morning excursion to Mirik Lake which is an excellent scenic spot, nestled in forested hills at an altitude of 5800 ft, 43 km. Cardamom plantations and Tea Estates enhance the Surroundings here.
A visit to Pasupati Market (located at Indo – Nepal Border).Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Dropping at the Airport/Station
Drop to Bagdogra Airport / NJP railway station according to the schedule.
- Accommodation in rooms as given at hotels with breakfast, dinner and all taxes on Double and triple sharing basis
- Meet and greet service at airport.
- All sightseeing by Private Vehicle
- Full day tour with all transfers including airport pickup and drop
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Inclusive of GST
Terms & Conditions Apply
- All water activities are subject to weather conditions.
- See the sunrise over Kanchendzonga Peak (subject to clear weather).
- Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday),
- Darjeeling Ropeway Ride (closed on 19th of every month),
- Tibetan Refugee Self-Help Center (Closed on Sunday)
- Optional tour to Nathula Pass (The Indo-China border) depends upon the availability of permit (Monday and Tuesday the pass is closed).
Two passport size photo + 1 valid ID proof with address for eg. aadhar card, voter id, passport, driving license for each members above 5 years is required to create permit.
- P.N. Zoological Park (Closed on Thursdays)
- Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Closed on Sundays)
Condition for Nathula Pass:
- Changu Lake & Baba Mandir will be on full vehicle but for Nathula pass you need to go on clubbing with same or different vehicle.
- There can be situation where we won't be able to provide you with permit for Nathula pass in that case you don't have to pay extra for nathula pass - you can still visit Changu lake & Baba Mandir
- Nathula Pass remains closed on Monday & Tuesday but Changu lake & Baba Mandir remains opens
- If we created the permit and due to any issue Nathula Pass remains closed then you have to pay extra for Nathula Pass
- If you have any relatives in army, you can contact them and get permit. In such case we won't charge you extra for Nathula Pass. You just need to pay Rs. 500 for vehicle
- Due to heavy traffic of Tourist for Nathula Pass and very few quota for Nathula, there is only 50% chance we can provide you with Nathula permit. Hence we can’t confirm for Nathula now
- AeraTrip reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Alternate arrangements will be made in case sailing does not take place due to weather or payload restriction.
- However, AeraTrip will not be responsible for refunding any amount due to non-sailing of ferry and will be governed by our cancellation policy.
- The itinerary flow is subject to change.
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- In case the rooms are not available then similarcategory rooms in similar hotels will be provided.
- Flight tickets are subject to availability.
- In case the tickets are not available for the quoted amount then other alternative dates will be recommended.
- If cancellations are made 30 daysbefore the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.