Rajasthan is appropriately named as “the Land of Kings”. It is indeed one of the most beautiful states of India replete with lavish palaces and majestic forts of ‘maharajas’ depicting their fabulous kingdom. The interesting stories associated with the leftovers of romantic and rich past of the state makes it the most preferred choice for the tourists to visit at least for once in a lifetime.
Rajasthan is one of the most visited states in India. It's not surprising because it shows India at its most colorful and exotic best. All the things that come to mind when you think of India can be found in Rajasthan -- palaces, forts, desert its huge size, it is secured by the Great Indian Desert, Thar, camels, elephants, and snake charmers.
Its ethnicity and rich culture Rajasthan is another destination which attracts a lot of tourist from around the world. With some exciting tourist place in Rajasthan, this destination has made its place on the bucket list of a traveler. Rajasthan which was known by the name Rajputana or the land of the king is the biggest state in the Republic of India.
Arrive in Jaipur
On starting in Jaipur, meet our representative who will urge on the subject of you though taking a transfer to the hotel. Check-in to the hotel and heavens occurring. Later, depart for sightseeing, not quite the city. You can commencement in the declaration of a visit to the City Palace which is known to be the formal habitat of a royal intimate. After sightseeing going on for the palace, you can visit attractions once Chandra Mahal and Shri Govind Deo Temple.
Don't miss to visit the City Palace Museum which houses the private accrual of Jaipur Maharajas.
You can moreover visit Jantar Mantar which is a stone observatory and the largest observatory built by Maharaja Jai Singh. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast leave for a sightseeing tour regarding Jaipur. The first fellow-feeling which you visit today is the Amber Fort which is located 11 kilometers away from Jaipur. On your habit, you visit the Hawa Mahal. Explore the glorious appendix of Rajasthan subsequently a visit to these historical attractions. Later, you can go shopping in the shimmering bazaars of Jaipur. In the evening, you can go for a aspiration through the city and as well as visit the accurately-known Laxmi Narayan Mandir. Overnight at hotel.
Jaipur to Jodhpur (331kms)
After breakfast dream to Jodhpur. Arrive and check in at hotel fused in the afternoon check in hotel, day deems not guilty at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast visits the best-preserved fort of Rajasthan -the Mehrangarh Fort. Later see the marble cenotaph at Jaswant Thada, known as the Taj Mahal of Rajasthan. Overnight at hotel.
Jodhpur to Mount Abu (270 km)
After breakfast, check-out from the Hotel and hope to Mount Abu. The unaided hill station in Rajasthan, Mount Abu is a swiftly-known tourist destination. It is with an important Jain pilgrim site. On reaching Mount Abu, check-in to the hotel. Later, step out for a curt sightseeing tour coarsely the place. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast Visit the Dilwara Jain Temples which were constructed by now occurring in the 11th century. Then, you can visit Sunset Point or Nakki Lake and enjoy the breathtaking views of the surroundings. In the evening, believe a stroll harshly the place and question the beauty of flora and fauna at its best. Stay Overnight at hotel.
Mount Abu to Udaipur (160 km)
After breakfast check out from the hotel. Start driving towards your bearing in the mind-door destination, Udaipur. Udaipur is a beautiful city of Rajasthan, located at a estrange of 161km from Pushkar. Udaipur, the City of Lakes is cleverly-known as the historic capital of the Mewar Kingdom. The place takes all visitor through the Rajput era. On reaching Udaipur, check-in to the hotel.
In the evening, you can go for a stroll apropos the area.
Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast depart for a sightseeing tour vis--vis Udaipur. You can begin following than a visit to Saheliyon-Ki-Bari. Post that, you can visit attractions later Museum of folk art which is dexterously-known for its broad accretion of puppets, folk dresses, dolls, ornaments, paintings and folk musical instruments. Later, you can visit the City Palace which is known to be the biggest palace higher in India. In the evening, enjoy a ship ride at Pichola Lake which is the star likeness of Udaipur. Overnight at hotel.
Udaipur to Departure
After breakfast leave Udaipur for the next destination
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- MAP Plan (Breakfast and Dinner).
- All Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Inclusive of GST
Terms & Conditions Apply
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- All transfers and sightseeing by given Vehicles and not for night drive.
- Fares offered in quotation are subject to availability. In case the same hotel is not available then alternate hotel will be provided with similar star category.
- Charges for AC / Heater will be extra and as per hotel to hotel basis.
- Vehicles are on Disposal from Station to Station or Airport to Airport.
- Vehicle Charges are inclusive of all toll taxes / parking and driver allowance.
- If cancellations are made 30 daysbefore the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.