Rajasthan is appropriately named as “the Land of Kings”. It is indeed one of the most beautiful states of India replete with lavish palaces and majestic forts of ‘maharajas’ depicting their fabulous kingdom. The interesting stories associated with the leftovers of romantic and rich past of the state makes it the most preferred choice for the tourists to visit at least for once in a lifetime.
Rajasthan is one of the most visited states in India. It's not surprising because it shows India at its most colorful and exotic best. All the things that come to mind when you think of India can be found in Rajasthan -- palaces, forts, desert its huge size, it is secured by the Great Indian Desert, Thar, camels, elephants, and snake charmers.
Its ethnicity and rich culture Rajasthan is another destination which attracts a lot of tourist from around the world. With some exciting tourist place in Rajasthan, this destination has made its place on the bucket list of a traveler. Rajasthan which was known by the name Rajputana or the land of the king is the biggest state in the Republic of India.
Arrival Arrival in Jaipur, transfer to the hotel after wash and regulate later enjoy sightseeing Visiting Hawa mahal, Jantar Mantar, City palace, Museum, Govinddev Tempal , Jal mahal and local market. Overnight at hotel.
Jaipur to Jodhpur (350 km 7hrs)
After breakfast visit Amer fort in the maintenance apart from afield along tilt toward Jodhpur. On start Jodhpur check in at hotel. Evening visit Clock Tower and local express of Jodhpur. Overnight at hotel.
Jodhpur to Udaipur (325 km 6 hrs)
After breakfast take effect to half hours of day sightseeing visit the Mehrangarh Fort, situated vis--vis a low sandstone Hill, including Moti-Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada, an imposing Marble Memoriam built in 1899 and the museum located in the Umaid Public Gardens later do something to Udaipur in evening reached at Udaipur check in Hotel and evening leisure. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, take effect for full hours of daylight sightseeing of Udaipur The city is built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh and has been described as the affectionate city of Rajasthan. Visit the City Palace museum, the Jagdish Temple, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queens resort for their links), Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial and Cruise through the placid waters of Lake Pichola at sunset. Overnight at Hotel.
After breakfast transfer to Airport / Railway station for your onwards journey
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- MAP Plan (Breakfast and Dinner).
- All Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Inclusive of GST
Terms & Conditions Apply
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- All transfers and sightseeing by given Vehicles and not for night drive.
- Fares offered in quotation are subject to availability. In case the same hotel is not available then alternate hotel will be provided with similar star category.
- Charges for AC / Heater will be extra and as per hotel to hotel basis.
- Vehicles are on Disposal from Station to Station or Airport to Airport.
- Vehicle Charges are inclusive of all toll taxes / parking and driver allowance.
- If cancellations are made 30 daysbefore the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.