Rajasthan is appropriately named as “the Land of Kings”. It is indeed one of the most beautiful states of India replete with lavish palaces and majestic forts of ‘maharajas’ depicting their fabulous kingdom. The interesting stories associated with the leftovers of romantic and rich past of the state makes it the most preferred choice for the tourists to visit at least for once in a lifetime.
Rajasthan is one of the most visited states in India. It's not surprising because it shows India at its most colorful and exotic best. All the things that come to mind when you think of India can be found in Rajasthan -- palaces, forts, desert its huge size, it is secured by the Great Indian Desert, Thar, camels, elephants, and snake charmers.
Its ethnicity and rich culture Rajasthan is another destination which attracts a lot of tourist from around the world. With some exciting tourist place in Rajasthan, this destination has made its place on the bucket list of a traveler. Rajasthan which was known by the name Rajputana or the land of the king is the biggest state in the Republic of India.
Arrival in Jaipur, transfer to the hotel after wash and rework enjoy half daylight sightseeing Visiting City palace and local tune. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast enjoys full day sightseeing of Jaipur visiting Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, City Palace, Museum, Govinddev Temple & Jal Mahal. Overnight at Hotel.
Jaipur to Pushkar (125 km 3hrs)
After breakfast steer toward Pushkar en-route visits Ajmer it is subsequent to ease-liked for the tomb of Dargah Sharif Tomb of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti, a quickly-known Sufi saint, moreover enjoy Pushkar Sightseeing covering Brahma Ji Temple. Overnight at hotel.
Pushkar to Mount Abu (385 km 8hrs)
After breakfast Drive to Mount Abu, the by yourself hill station of Rajasthan, situated at an altitude of 1200 mt. The day at leisure. Evening visit Nakki Lake is nearly located in the heart of Mount Abu and is a big empathy once than tourists. The lake takes its reveal from the legend that it was scooped out by a god, using by yourself his nails, or nakh. While taking a saunter along the lake, see for the abnormal stone formations. On the lake, there is a dilapidated concrete ship-shaped snack bar. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, visit the world-renowned Dilwara Jain Temple, Nakki Lake, and Brahmin Kumari Ashram Dilwara Temple are an act of remarkable Jain temples. Among the finest examples of these are two temples in which the art of carving marble has reached unsurpassed heights. The older of the temples is the 'Vimal Vasahi', built in 1031 and dedicated to the first Tirthankara, Adinath. In the stomach of the temple stands the 'House of Elephants', bearing in mind figures of elephants marching in procession to the temple admittance.
The difficult built 'Tejpal Temple' is dedicated to Neminath, the 22nd Tirthankara, and was built in 1230 by the brothers Tejpal and Vastupal. The carving is thus satisfying that, in places, the marble becomes almost transparent. Later produce consequences for your onward journey.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- MAP Plan (Breakfast and Dinner).
- All Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Inclusive of GST
Terms & Conditions Apply
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- All transfers and sightseeing by given Vehicles and not for night drive.
- Fares offered in quotation are subject to availability. In case the same hotel is not available then alternate hotel will be provided with similar star category.
- Charges for AC / Heater will be extra and as per hotel to hotel basis.
- Vehicles are on Disposal from Station to Station or Airport to Airport.
- Vehicle Charges are inclusive of all toll taxes / parking and driver allowance.
- If cancellations are made 30 daysbefore the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.