Rajasthan is appropriately named as “the Land of Kings”. It is indeed one of the most beautiful states of India replete with lavish palaces and majestic forts of ‘maharajas’ depicting their fabulous kingdom. The interesting stories associated with the leftovers of romantic and rich past of the state makes it the most preferred choice for the tourists to visit at least for once in a lifetime.
Rajasthan is one of the most visited states in India. It's not surprising because it shows India at its most colorful and exotic best. All the things that come to mind when you think of India can be found in Rajasthan -- palaces, forts, desert its huge size, it is secured by the Great Indian Desert, Thar, camels, elephants, and snake charmers.
Its ethnicity and rich culture Rajasthan is another destination which attracts a lot of tourist from around the world. With some exciting tourist place in Rajasthan, this destination has made its place on the bucket list of a traveler. Rajasthan which was known by the name Rajputana or the land of the king is the biggest state in the Republic of India.
Arrival at Jaipur , transfer to the hotel and after wash & alter enjoy full daylight sightseeing of Jaipur visiting Hawa mahal, Jantar Mantar, City palace, Museum and local come happening gone the child support for. Overnights at Hotel.
Jaipur to Pushkar (125 km 2hrs)
After breakfast, engagement for Amer fort highly developed objective to Pushkar, visiting Ajmer it is popular for the tomb of Dargah Sharif Tomb of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti, a skillfully-known Sufi saint. Evening achieve Pushkar check in at hotel later enjoy Pushkar Sightseeing covering Brahma ji Temple. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Pushkar to Udaipur (325 km 7hrs)
After breakfast drive toward Udaipur, on arrival check in at hotel. Evening enjoy Local market of Udaipur. Overnight stay at hotel.
Today, after breakfast, you enjoy sightseeing in Udaipur which includes Saheliyon Ki Bari the courtyard (garden) for the maids of the Queen, Jagdish temple a temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu, formerly known as the temple of Jagannath Rai. The last visit of the hours of day is City Palace built by Maharaja Udai Singh, it is situated amidst Lake Pichola. Evening enjoy ship ride at lake pichola. Overnight stay at hotel.
Udaipur to Jodhpur (325 km 7hrs)
After breakfast desire toward Jodhpur. On arrival Jodhpur check in at hotel. Evening visit Clock ower and local puff of Jodhpur. Overnight stay at hotel.
Jodhpur City Tour
After breakfast produce a repercussion for half hours of daylight sightseeing we begin our tour olden one of the largest forts of the country, the majestic Mehrangarh fort.
The fort is nimbly-known for its living courtyards, intricate carvings and multi-storeyed palaces. Our adjacent-door decrease will be near the fort, regarding the banks of a lake, the Jaswant Thada. This is the memorial of Maharaja Jaswant Singh II. Made of shiny white marble almost a platform of red sandstone this monument is worth a visit. Evening departure transfer to your onward journey.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- MAP Plan (Breakfast and Dinner).
- All Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Inclusive of GST
Terms & Conditions Apply
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- All transfers and sightseeing by given Vehicles and not for night drive.
- Fares offered in quotation are subject to availability. In case the same hotel is not available then alternate hotel will be provided with similar star category.
- Charges for AC / Heater will be extra and as per hotel to hotel basis.
- Vehicles are on Disposal from Station to Station or Airport to Airport.
- Vehicle Charges are inclusive of all toll taxes / parking and driver allowance.
- If cancellations are made 30 daysbefore the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.