Rajasthan is appropriately named as “the Land of Kings”. It is indeed one of the most beautiful states of India replete with lavish palaces and majestic forts of ‘maharajas’ depicting their fabulous kingdom. The interesting stories associated with the leftovers of romantic and rich past of the state makes it the most preferred choice for the tourists to visit at least for once in a lifetime.
Rajasthan is one of the most visited states in India. It's not surprising because it shows India at its most colorful and exotic best. All the things that come to mind when you think of India can be found in Rajasthan -- palaces, forts, desert its huge size, it is secured by the Great Indian Desert, Thar, camels, elephants, and snake charmers.
Its ethnicity and rich culture Rajasthan is another destination which attracts a lot of tourist from around the world. With some exciting tourist place in Rajasthan, this destination has made its place on the bucket list of a traveler. Rajasthan which was known by the name Rajputana or the land of the king is the biggest state in the Republic of India.
Arrival After breakfast hope to Jaisalmer. On arrival at Jaisalmer "The Golden City", transfer to hotel later check-in, city tour of Jaisalmer covering The Golden fort or Sonar Killa, mention the former opulence in the havelis called Patwon Ki Haveli, Salim Singh Ki Haveli & Nathmal Ki Haveli. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, visit Manmade Gadiser Lake, Bazars and the very archaic mansions known as "Havelis". People nevertheless enliven in these ancient buildings dating from 12th to 15th century. Every residence has exquisite carvings and filigreed rearrange.
Evening visit Sam / Khuri sand Dunes. Overnight at camp.
Jaisalmer to Jodhpur (290 km 7hrs)
After breakfast produce a result to Jodhpur and transfer to your highly thought of Hotel.
Evening visit Clock Tower and local offer of Jodhpur. Overnight at hotel.
Jodhpur City Tour
After breakfast at hotel visit the Mehrangarh Fort, situated regarding a low sandstone Hill, including Moti-Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada, an imposing Marble Memoriam built in 1899 and the museum located in the Umaid Public Gardens. Overnight at hotel.
Jodhpur to Udaipur (255 km 5hrs)
After to the fore breakfast play to Udaipur in evening you reached in Udaipur check in Hotel and Spend the on fire of the hours of hours of daylight at leisure. Cruise through the placid waters of Lake Pichola at sunset. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast proceed for half day city tour visiting City Palace museum, the Jagdish Temple, Sahelion Ki Bari and evening explore the local market. Overnight at hotel.
Drop After breakfast proceed for your onward journey.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- MAP Plan (Breakfast and Dinner).
- All Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Inclusive of GST
Terms & Conditions Apply
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- All transfers and sightseeing by given Vehicles and not for night drive.
- Fares offered in quotation are subject to availability. In case the same hotel is not available then alternate hotel will be provided with similar star category.
- Charges for AC / Heater will be extra and as per hotel to hotel basis.
- Vehicles are on Disposal from Station to Station or Airport to Airport.
- Vehicle Charges are inclusive of all toll taxes / parking and driver allowance.
- If cancellations are made 30 daysbefore the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.