Rajasthan is appropriately named as “the Land of Kings”. It is indeed one of the most beautiful states of India replete with lavish palaces and majestic forts of ‘maharajas’ depicting their fabulous kingdom. The interesting stories associated with the leftovers of romantic and rich past of the state makes it the most preferred choice for the tourists to visit at least for once in a lifetime.
Rajasthan is one of the most visited states in India. It's not surprising because it shows India at its most colorful and exotic best. All the things that come to mind when you think of India can be found in Rajasthan -- palaces, forts, desert its huge size, it is secured by the Great Indian Desert, Thar, camels, elephants, and snake charmers.
Its ethnicity and rich culture Rajasthan is another destination which attracts a lot of tourist from around the world. With some exciting tourist place in Rajasthan, this destination has made its place on the bucket list of a traveler. Rajasthan which was known by the name Rajputana or the land of the king is the biggest state in the Republic of India.
On Arrival at Jodhpur city transfer to the hotel later visit the best-preserved fort of Rajasthan -the Mehrangarh Fort. Later see the marble cenotaph at Jaswant Thada, known as the Taj Mahal of Rajasthan. Overnight at hotel.
Jodhpur to Barmer (203 km)
After breakfast steer to Barmer. On dawn transfer to hotel compound visit Barmer fort (The tourist attractions in Barmer are the Barmer Fort. Actually the Barmer town sits atop a rocky hill, where one can locate the ruins of the early Barmer Fort scattered all on the peak of. ) Balark Temple (The Balark Temple, dedicated to Balark (the Sun God) and the ancient ruins of Juna Barmer are subsidiary interesting tourist attractions in Barmer.) Kiradu (pleasantly carved temple taking into account deafening details of temple architecture. Once the capital of Punwars, Kiradu was called Kiratkoop, as revealed in the 1161 AD inscription found here. ) Overnight at hotel.
Barmer to Mountabu (290 km)
After breakfast, check-out from the Hotel and hope to Mount Abu. The lonesome hill station in Rajasthan, Mount Abu is a competently-known tourist destination. It is with an important Jain pilgrim site. On reaching Mount Abu, check-in to the hotel. Later visit local reveal. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast Visit the Dilwara Jain Temples which were constructed confirmation in the 11th century. Then, you can visit Sunset Point or Nakki Lake and enjoy the breathtaking views of the surroundings. In the evening, approve a saunter vis--vis the area and study the beauty of nature at its best. Overnight at hotel.
Mount Abu to Udaipur (160 km)
After breakfast check out from the hotel. Start driving towards your bearing in mind destination, Udaipur. Udaipur, the City of Lakes is famous as the historic capital of the Mewar Kingdom. The place takes all visitor through the Rajput time. On reaching Udaipur, check-in to the hotel. In the evening, you can go for a stroll re the place. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast depart for a sightseeing tour in the region of Udaipur. You can begin gone a visit to Saheliyon-Ki-Bari. Post that, you can visit attractions as soon as the Museum of folk art which is dexterously-known for its broad accretion of puppets, folk dresses, dolls, ornaments, paintings and folk musical instruments. Later, you can visit the City Palace which is known to be the biggest palace mysterious in India. In the evening, enjoy a ship ride at Pichola Lake which is the star resemblance of Udaipur. Overnight at hotel.
Udaipur to Departure
After breakfast leaves Udaipur for onward destination.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- MAP Plan (Breakfast and Dinner).
- All Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Inclusive of GST
Terms & Conditions Apply
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- All transfers and sightseeing by given Vehicles and not for night drive.
- Fares offered in quotation are subject to availability. In case the same hotel is not available then alternate hotel will be provided with similar star category.
- Charges for AC / Heater will be extra and as per hotel to hotel basis.
- Vehicles are on Disposal from Station to Station or Airport to Airport.
- Vehicle Charges are inclusive of all toll taxes / parking and driver allowance.
- If cancellations are made 30 daysbefore the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.