Rajasthan is appropriately named as “the Land of Kings”. It is indeed one of the most beautiful states of India replete with lavish palaces and majestic forts of ‘maharajas’ depicting their fabulous kingdom. The interesting stories associated with the leftovers of romantic and rich past of the state makes it the most preferred choice for the tourists to visit at least for once in a lifetime.
Rajasthan is one of the most visited states in India. It's not surprising because it shows India at its most colorful and exotic best. All the things that come to mind when you think of India can be found in Rajasthan -- palaces, forts, desert its huge size, it is secured by the Great Indian Desert, Thar, camels, elephants, and snake charmers.
Its ethnicity and rich culture Rajasthan is another destination which attracts a lot of tourist from around the world. With some exciting tourist place in Rajasthan, this destination has made its place on the bucket list of a traveler. Rajasthan which was known by the name Rajputana or the land of the king is the biggest state in the Republic of India.
Arrival in Jodhpur
Pick going on from Jodhpur Airport / Railway Station by our representative and transfer to your venerated Hotel. Evening visit Clock Tower and local proclaim of Jodhpur. Overnight at hotel.
Jodhpur City Tour
After breakfast visits the Mehrangarh Fort, situated around a low sandstone Hill, including Moti-Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada, an imposing Marble Memoriam built in 1899 and the museum located in the Umaid Public Gardens. Overnight at hotel.
Jodhpur to Jaisalmer (290 km 7hrs)
Drive to Jaisalmer. On arrival at Jaisalmer "The Golden City", transfer to hotel then check-in, city tour of Jaisalmer covering The Golden Fort or Sonar Killa, quotation the former opulence in the havelis called Patwon Ki Haveli, Salim Singh Ki Haveli & Nathmal Ki Haveli. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast Visit the Gaiser Lake, Bazars and the earliest mansions known as "Havelis". People yet conscious in these ancient buildings dating from 12th to 15th century. Every habitat has exquisite carvings and filigreed feint. Evening visit Sam sand dunes. Overnight at camp.
Jaisalmer to Bikaner (340k.m 8hrs)
After Early breakfast Drive to Bikaner. Afternoon tour of this desert city. Bikaner is bolstered by imposing walls and has a 16th-century fort housing old palaces, temples, and a mosque. Founded by Raja Rai Singh, the fort is distinguished by its long range of 37 pavilions, a descent of balconies and aerial windows of varying designs. A big arched doorway leads to the Joramal Temple. The royal chapel is Har Mandir where royal weddings and births were behind terribly praised. Overnight at hotel.
Bikaner to Jodhpur (260 km 6hrs)
After breakfast, the outfit for half day sightseeing begins our tour taking into account the formidable Junagarh fort. The fort unsigned has some of the most magnificent palaces, gone Anup Mahal, Ganga Niwas and Rang Mahal. Later Evening exploits to onward journey.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- MAP Plan (Breakfast and Dinner).
- All Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Inclusive of GST
Terms & Conditions Apply
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- All transfers and sightseeing by given Vehicles and not for night drive.
- Fares offered in quotation are subject to availability. In case the same hotel is not available then alternate hotel will be provided with similar star category.
- Charges for AC / Heater will be extra and as per hotel to hotel basis.
- Vehicles are on Disposal from Station to Station or Airport to Airport.
- Vehicle Charges are inclusive of all toll taxes / parking and driver allowance.
- If cancellations are made 30 daysbefore the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.