Rajasthan is appropriately named as “the Land of Kings”. It is indeed one of the most beautiful states of India replete with lavish palaces and majestic forts of ‘maharajas’ depicting their fabulous kingdom. The interesting stories associated with the leftovers of romantic and rich past of the state makes it the most preferred choice for the tourists to visit at least for once in a lifetime.
Rajasthan is one of the most visited states in India. It's not surprising because it shows India at its most colorful and exotic best. All the things that come to mind when you think of India can be found in Rajasthan -- palaces, forts, desert its huge size, it is secured by the Great Indian Desert, Thar, camels, elephants, and snake charmers.
Its ethnicity and rich culture Rajasthan is another destination which attracts a lot of tourist from around the world. With some exciting tourist place in Rajasthan, this destination has made its place on the bucket list of a traveler. Rajasthan which was known by the name Rajputana or the land of the king is the biggest state in the Republic of India.
Arrival at Jodhpur after check in at hotel higher visit the Mehrangarh Fort, situated regarding a low sandstone Hill, including Moti-Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada, an imposing Marble Memoriam built in 1899 and the museum located in the Umaid Public Gardens. Overnight at hotel.
Jodhpur to Mount Abu (275 km 7hrs)
After breakfast objective toward Mount Abu. On beginning at Mount Abu check in at the hotel. Later evening enjoys local sightseeing covering Nakki Lake, Dilwara Temple, and Sunset Point. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Mount Abu to Udaipur (170 km 3hrs)
After breakfast goal towards Udaipur as regards, arrival at Udaipur after check-in enjoys a sightseeing tour of Udaipur. The city is built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh and has been described as the indulgent city of Rajasthan. Visit the City Palace museum, the Jagdish Temple, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen's resort for their connections), Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. Spend the perch of the day at leisure. Cruise through the placid waters of Lake Pichola at sunset. Overnight at hotel.
Udaipur to Eklingji and Nagda Temples
After breakfast, aeration to Eklingji its neighboring cities as well as have some the whole pretty temples. And the Eklingji and Nagda temples are a must visit. We begin our tour considering Eklingji. The town has in all roughly 70 temples including the renowned Ekling Ji Shiva temple. The indigenous structure of the temple was built in 734 A.D. The temple has a pretty rustic architecture considering distinctly carved tower. The temple along with has pretty and close silver doors. On entering the main hall, you are greeted by a mesmerizing fragrance and a silver image of Nandi. There are two more Nandis in the temple; one made of black rock and the supplementary of brass. Shiva is worshipped here in the form of a four-faced black marble image. Overnights at Hotel
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel then local sightseeing of Udaipur. Evening drops you at Airport for your onward journey.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- MAP Plan (Breakfast and Dinner).
- All Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Inclusive of GST
Terms & Conditions Apply
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- All transfers and sightseeing by given Vehicles and not for night drive.
- Fares offered in quotation are subject to availability. In case the same hotel is not available then alternate hotel will be provided with similar star category.
- Charges for AC / Heater will be extra and as per hotel to hotel basis.
- Vehicles are on Disposal from Station to Station or Airport to Airport.
- Vehicle Charges are inclusive of all toll taxes / parking and driver allowance.
- If cancellations are made 30 daysbefore the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.