Rajasthan is appropriately named as “the Land of Kings”. It is indeed one of the most beautiful states of India replete with lavish palaces and majestic forts of ‘maharajas’ depicting their fabulous kingdom. The interesting stories associated with the leftovers of romantic and rich past of the state makes it the most preferred choice for the tourists to visit at least for once in a lifetime.
Rajasthan is one of the most visited states in India. It's not surprising because it shows India at its most colorful and exotic best. All the things that come to mind when you think of India can be found in Rajasthan -- palaces, forts, desert its huge size, it is secured by the Great Indian Desert, Thar, camels, elephants, and snake charmers.
Its ethnicity and rich culture Rajasthan is another destination which attracts a lot of tourist from around the world. With some exciting tourist place in Rajasthan, this destination has made its place on the bucket list of a traveler. Rajasthan which was known by the name Rajputana or the land of the king is the biggest state in the Republic of India.
Udaipur is a pretty city of Rajasthan, Udaipur, the City of Lakes is following ease-known as the historic capital of the Mewar Kingdom. The place takes all visitor through the Rajput period. On reaching Udaipur, check-in to the hotel. In the evening, you can go for a mosey vis--vis the place. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast depart for a sightseeing tour vis--vis Udaipur. You can begin in the space of a visit to Saheliyon-Ki-Bari. Post that, you can visit attractions by now Museum of folk art which is skillfully-known for its broad count going on of puppets, folk dresses, dolls, ornaments, paintings and folk musical instruments. Later, you can visit the City Palace which is known to be the biggest palace unknown in India. In the evening, enjoy a ship ride at Pichola Lake which is the star similarity of Udaipur. Overnight at hotel.
Udaipur to Kumbhalgarh (100 km)
After breakfast steer to Kumbhalgarh in credit to start the transfer to hotel. Later visit Kumbhalgarh fort (The Kumbhalgarh Fort is located concerning the subject of the banks of Banas River and is the second most important fort of Rajasthan. It is in the midst of 13 mountain peaks and strengthened by watchtowers and rounded bastions.) Kumbhalgarh wild liveliness century (The Kumbhalgarh Wildlife Sanctuary surrounds the Kumbhalgarh Fort and spans a place of 586 sq km. It is situated across the Aravalli range and derived its proclaim from the Fort. Parts of Udaipur, Rajsamand and Pali districts are covered by this sanctuary. Overnight at hotel.
Kumbhalgarh to Chittorgarh (160 km)
After breakfast steer to Kumbhalgarh upon beginning transfer to hotel, Later upon Visit fort of Chittorgarh The fort of Chittor is regarded as one of the most outstanding forts of the country and is indeed the "Pride of Rajasthan State". The formidable fort is perched atop a 180-meter high hillock covering an all-powerful place of 700 acres and is a standing sentinel to the courage and valor of Chittorgarh. It is believed that the fort was fabricated by the Mauryans in the 7th century and relationship structures were added to it by the successive Mewar rulers. Gaumukh Reservoir A deep tank filled by a spring coming from a 'cow mouth', situated at the edge of the cliff. It is considered to be sacred where you can feed the fishes. Rana Kumbha Palace The ruined edifice of comfortable historical and architectural sum, innate the most all-powerful monument in the fort of Chittaur. Overnight at hotel.
Departure After breakfast leave Chittorgarh for onward destination.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- MAP Plan (Breakfast and Dinner).
- All Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Inclusive of GST
Terms & Conditions Apply
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- All transfers and sightseeing by given Vehicles and not for night drive.
- Fares offered in quotation are subject to availability. In case the same hotel is not available then alternate hotel will be provided with similar star category.
- Charges for AC / Heater will be extra and as per hotel to hotel basis.
- Vehicles are on Disposal from Station to Station or Airport to Airport.
- Vehicle Charges are inclusive of all toll taxes / parking and driver allowance.
- If cancellations are made 30 daysbefore the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.