The United States of America (USA) one of the largest and most diverse countries in the world, The USA is flaming to some of the most spectacular scenery in the world and some of the most recognizable icons going regarding for the globe.
The United States boasts an incredible amount of tourist destinations ranging from the skyscrapers of New York and Chicago, the natural wonders of Yellowstone and Alaska to the sunny beaches of California, Florida, and Hawaii. With correspondingly many tourist attractions in the USA, it's attractive to list entire cities or even states, beaches to party places, from national parks to urban havens- it would declare you will a lifetime to scrutinize every single one single one that the USA has to have enough child support to you.
Welcome to New Jersey
Bon Voyage! Today, your fun-filled tour of the United States of America begins. On arrival at New York/New Jersey, take steps to hotel on your own. Check-in appendix 1400 hrs. (Please in description to circulate furthermore your travel agent for precise timings and details approximately your tour and approach details of Tour Manager. We advise you to straightforward Tour Manager at the times of check-in). The ablaze of the hours of daylight is easy to get to for you to experience the pulse of this incredible city upon your own. Later enjoy dinner at an Indian restaurant.
Visit the Statue of Liberty, Guided City tour of New York City.
After breakfast, board your cruise to the Liberty Island for a stuffy-going on view of The Statue of Liberty. You as well as have an unintended to visit the One World Trade Center and get your hands on a bird's eye view of the city from the observation deck. Later take effect concerning a Guided City tour, see the 9/11 memorial, Wall Street, Brooklyn Bridge, Manhattan Bridge, Central Park, United Nations global headquarters and the Trump Tower and many more highlights of Manhattan. Later in the evening, experience New Yorks iconic landmark, Times Square. Tonight enjoy Indian dinner.
Guided City Tour of Washington D.C. Visit Smithsonian Air and Space Museum
After breakfast, check out and take steps to Washington D. C. On arrival achievement for a guided city tour of this historic and beautiful city. Visit the U.S. Capitol Hill; profit a memorable photo in the belly of the White House, the perch of the President of USA; see the Korean and Lincoln memorials, WWII memorial and many more sights upon your city tour. Visit Smithsonian Air and Space Museum- one of the worlds most visited museum. Tonight enjoy dinner at a local Indian restaurant, cutting edge check in to your hotel.
Visit Hershey Chocolate World, Visit the Niagara Falls by Night.
After breakfast, check out and perform for a visit to the Hersheys Chocolate World. See, atmosphere, hear and smell the transformation of cocoa beans to chocolate regarding this fun tour. Later continue your journey to the Niagara Falls - one of the natural wonders of the world. Tonight, after dinner at an Indian restaurant, undertaking to view the magnificent Niagara Falls by night. Later check-in to your hotel.
Enjoy, Maid of the Mist, ship ride at the Niagara Falls.
After breakfast, we gaining you to Niagara Falls to enjoy ship ride aboard the Maid of The Mist. (Due to weather conditions, this ride usually operates after the 2nd week of May). We meet the expense of the View Mobile Tram Ride otherwise, for all tourists visiting the falls prior to the opening of the cruise). Later do something into Philadelphia. On arrival enjoy Dinner at an Indian restaurant well along check-in into your hotel.
Overnight at Hotel.
Orientation tour of Philadelphia. Fly Back Home like easygoing memories.
After breakfast, check out and take leisure distressed for an orientation tour of Philadelphia. Visit Independence square; see Independence hall and the freedom startle.
Later bureau to the airprot for your flight protection dwelling in this area your own. Please benefit spare a few moments of your indispensable era to write and share taking into consideration us your fabulous experience.
- Accommodation at USA Resort/hotel specified or similar with breakfas and dinner
- All the sightseeing tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- All the transfers as mentioned by private vehicle or SIC.
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Airfare, Visas & Medical Insurance.
- Arrival & Departure Transfers.
- Tips to guides, drivers, hotel waiters, etc. of USD 03 per person per day for the duration of the tour to be paid to the Tour Manager on day 01 of the tour.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / ExtraMeals Ordered
- Monument & Museum Entrance Fees for the sights mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Baggage handling fees for additional check-in baggage and any additional sectors for internal flights
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
- Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
- Other applicable taxes will be extra.
- There is a possibility that your Tour Manager could change in-between the tour.
- As a third person in a Triple room, no extra bed or cot will be provided. Instead a room with two queen beds will be provided.
- On days when you are taking internal flights, there is a possibility that we might provide packed meal in case the flight timing does not suit the meal time.
- All transfers and extensive sightseeing with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air-conditioned coach.
- Services of a AeraTrip Tour Manager or local representatives, while on tour (not included on add-on cruise).
- On some occasions, you may have to join another group in case your group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or your coach driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
Points To be Noted:
- The tour cost does not include cost of airfare, visas & overseas medical insurance
- You need to be in possession of valid visas confirmed air tickets and overseas travel insurance
- It is advisable to book more than 45 days prior to the tour departure date as the internal ticket rate might increase closer to the departure date, resulting in an increase in the tour cost
- The cabin category on the cruise is a standard inside stateroom cabin
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms/coach/cabin during your stay shall be payable by the passengers. AeraTrip will not be liable for the same
- The management reserves the right to claim from the passengers, any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in the schedule of trains, flights, coach, cruise or other services
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursions advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed necessary
- We reserve the right to use alternate cruiseliner for any particular departure, excursions advertised or substitute a cruise of similar class if deemed necessary
- Due to high occupancy on the cruise, it is possible that the cabins provided would be of alternate category
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purposes only
- A date change fee, as applicable, will be levied on passengers who change their date of travel
- For the convenience of our passengers, we may sometimes will have to amend the itinerary. However all services will remain the same
- The company reserves the right to alter the order of the itinerary. The same will be informed to the client before departure
- Due to Trade Fairs and conventions in the cities, it is possible that the hotel accommodation provided would be outside the city. The same will be informed in advance
- Attractions in the theme parks may not operate/may change/entry restricted/closed without notice
- Other applicable taxes will be extra
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passenger
- For all Joining Direct/deviating clients, there would be no airport transfers. The transfer cost could be approximately between USD 150 - USD 200 per person per way
- Please refer to the booking form for detailed “Terms & Conditions”.
- If cancellations are made 45 daysbefore the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 25-45 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-25 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.